Can mojang give me a chance to get my Minecraft account back if my email that connected got...

Discus and support Can mojang give me a chance to get my Minecraft account back if my email that connected got... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I had a similar question last time despite of my Microsoft account being hacked, and this time I wanted to know if there was any chance that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Pam Pee, Mar 12, 2023.

1. Pam Pee
    Pam Pee Guest

Can mojang give me a chance to get my Minecraft account back if my email that connected got...

Hello, I had a similar question last time despite of my Microsoft account being hacked, and this time I wanted to know if there was any chance that Mojang would still let me regain access to my Minecraft account.

Is there a possibility?

:)

Pam Pee, Mar 12, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Can mojang give me a chance to get my Minecraft account back if my email that connected got hacked?

Hi Pam Pee,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Can mojang give me a chance to get my Minecraft account back if my email that connected got hacked?

Hi Pam Pee,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

The account that was hacked was a Microsoft account right? If so, Mojang cannot do the process in regaining a hacked Microsoft account.

To process hacked Microsoft account, you can refer to this link, How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

We suggest visiting official Minecraft articles for your issue.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Pam! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft Xbox account. I understand how frustrating this is and I would totally feel the same way if I were in your shoes. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

Based on the information I've gathered, Mojang does not entertain any account related issues, but you can still try to submit a request to them. Before you do, I suggest you follow the instructions in the interactive tool first using the link below in order to recover your account:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. Duck4Cover Win User

How do I change the Mojang account email to match the one from Microsoft.

Greetings.

My original question was about getting a Minecraft name change, there is no option for that in the Minecraft Launcher, nor in the Microsoft Store, or Microsoft Profile.

How do I get to my Mojang account so I can make a name change? The problem I'm facing is stated in my first message. I cannot find any email where I can connect to my Mojang account. It's like it disappeared. Or got deleted, somehow.

Cheers.
  6. GedySauce Win User

Minecraft: java edition disappeared from my microsoft account.

I did what you told me to do, I thought I was gonna get my Minecraft account back but Minecraft support told me whats the email I had on my mojang account before migrating, I told her but she was like "we were unable to verify that it was you, try to answer the questions you skipped" I didn't skipped any the only question I got was what was the email I had in my mojang account before migrating to a microsoft one... What should I do next, please I really want my account back
Thema:

1. Can mojang give me a chance to get my Minecraft account back if my email that connected got... - Similar Threads - mojang chance Minecraft

2. It’s is legal to Mojang eula?

in XBoX on Windows
    It’s is legal to Mojang eula?: Someone created on tiktok a Minecraft and Roblox crossover when a Minecraft client connects to Roblox server and the Roblox client with some addons can contact with Minecraft client so Minecraft...
  3. I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...: I had a Minecraft account with a username and password, which is apparently now not of use after the accounts got migrated to Microsoft accounts. I migrated my account but I do not remember...
  4. Minecraft account stopped working. Mojang support stopped responding.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account stopped working. Mojang support stopped responding.: I bought minecraft back in 2010 when it was in beta. At that time, I had a login and a password. There was an email address attached to the account, but it wasn't part of the login. I play on and...
  5. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  6. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  7. How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now?: How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now? 853b0d7c-030e-45e5-8ecd-e6f95b101e6b
  8. i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago: hi all, i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago but havent played in a while. today i saw the notification about account migration before 19Sep, but i believe i dont...
  9. Minecraft / Can't migrate mojang account to microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft / Can't migrate mojang account to microsoft: I bought a minecraft java copy on a mojang account months ago, I'm tryng to migrate it to microsoft now but I get and error saying that my account is not elegible. Why is this happening if I did...
  10. Can mojang give me a chance to get my Minecraft account back if my email that connected got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can mojang give me a chance to get my Minecraft account back if my email that connected got...: Hello, I had a similar question last time despite of my Microsoft account being hacked, and this time I wanted to know if there was any chance that Mojang would still let me regain access to my...