Can Minecraft Worlds or any other game saves stay even if you remove a profile on your Xbox?

Discus and support Can Minecraft Worlds or any other game saves stay even if you remove a profile on your Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to fix the "Can't join Multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up" glitch, but I am worried that removing the Xbox Profile,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thisismy name, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Can Minecraft Worlds or any other game saves stay even if you remove a profile on your Xbox?

I'm trying to fix the "Can't join Multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up" glitch, but I am worried that removing the Xbox Profile, it will remove the worlds and other saves.

:)

Thisismy name, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Can Minecraft Worlds or any other game saves stay even if you remove a profile on your Xbox?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

HelloThisismy, Saves, and progress from Minecraft and all games you play on Xbox are automatically saved to your Microsoft cloud account.

What you can try before removing your console account is, do a cache cleanup on the console, and if you're on a next-generation console remove the games that are in quick resume.

Cache Xbox One

1. Go to xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on your console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds for it to turn off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on
  3. Common Creeper Win User

Saved Games Missing

For additional reference, I've tried several solutions:

• Remove profile data using manage game option
    • Removed all local Minecraft saved data
    • Uninstall and reinstalled Minecraft
    • Removed the entire profile
    • Signed in on a different Xbox One (to force a sync)

Yet no saved worlds ever appear :(
  4. XBF John Win User

Minecraft on xbox one freezing during gameplay.

Hey all,

I wanted to try something here for anyone who has already deleted any worlds or data or have not reset their Xbox in the past to resolve this issue. For users with multiple profiles, has anyone tried completely removing their profile and then readding it to the Xbox?

And in addition, has anyone used the "Delete All" feature for Minecraft on their Xbox? This may result in the loss of worlds on the console across all platforms (clearing cloud save data).

Please do not attempt these steps if you want to keep your worlds.

I want to see if this is tied to a profile issue on Xbox that relates to Minecraft and how the cloud save/data is interacting that might cause lag spikes.

Thank you,

5. DragonYen Win User

Achievements not unlocking

Does the thing that mention corrupt anything?

When you start a game on the xbox, at some point they read a save file or your profile for save data. If it's a save file, I think most people get the concept, it's like a word doc sitting there... everything you need is in the file, if you delete it, you
    lose the data. However some games save to the profile. In this case the data is intermixed in to one large file (your profile). Even though your profile is "loaded" when you start the game, the game doesn't read the pieces it needs from your profile until
    it needs the data. There isn't a way to "delete" your profile without deleting the whole thing, and some of the data is stored on the MS end as well, so recovering the profile doesn't always fix the base problem.

Minecraft saves your worlds in to save files, but your stats in to your profile. The problem with playing split screen (or pretty much anything else that causes the achievement to not unlock) is caused by your profile already saying you have passed the count
    you need. The code doesn't check for the achievement over and over, and you've already bypassed the check.

By removing the USB before Minecraft tries to load your data, it will instead have "blank" data in memory. When you replace the USB afterwards it will save your data back to your profile (as blank). This will NOT cause you to lose any achievements you already
    had, but it will reset all of your Minecraft stats. If you had already made several wolves like you, the count will be back to zero for example. You are essentially clearing your entire Minecraft stats (but not your worlds). This should not cause any other
    problems with your profile, the game (or other games). However that's only true if you pull the USB out at the right time. Doing it at a time where the system is writing to your profile (or the USB in general) could cause corruption I suppose.

Without a doubt, it's a "user beware" thing... however the information has already led to over a dozen people fixing their achievements here, on another website, and the Minecraft forums (I posted the fix to all three places). No one has reported it not
    taking care of the problem, or any adverse problems.
  6. Arminator Win User

Transferring Minecraft xbox 360 save to Xbox One in 2018

The process would require you to have the older "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" game. If you have "Minecraft" without the "Xbox One Version", then you can't directly import your world.

After you uploaded your world on the Xbox 360, find a friend with the Xbox One Version game, and then sign in with your Xbox 360 account.

On the Xbox One Edition you will then have the option to import your Xbox 360 world.

After the Xbox 360 world was imported, play a bit in your world and save your game world. Give the console time to synchronize your gamestate to the cloud.

Now you can remove your Account from your friend's console and sign in on your own console.

Start Minecraft, and import your "Xbox One Edition" World into your "Minecraft".
Thema:

1. Can Minecraft Worlds or any other game saves stay even if you remove a profile on your Xbox? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Worlds game

2. How can you transfer a minecraft preview world to the main game (there is no export button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you transfer a minecraft preview world to the main game (there is no export button...: Minecraft world transfer news to know how to move a minecraft preview world on Xbox series X to the main game because my world is stuck on there by accident There is so export button on the game...
  3. My old minecraft world crashes the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old minecraft world crashes the game: When I update my Minecraft version to 1.20 my old world can't be loaded when I load that world the game continue kicking me out off game even wh n other worlds work correctly....
  4. My Minecraft world says game not yet finished scyncing or world corrupted. I have tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world says game not yet finished scyncing or world corrupted. I have tried...: My Minecraft says when I click on the world the world is not fully synced or has been corrupted. I’ve tried restarting the Xbox I tried signing out of my account I went to my MAC addresses and...
  5. My Minecraft World Keeps Kicking Me From The Game When It's Single Player (Xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft World Keeps Kicking Me From The Game When It's Single Player (Xbox one...: I have tried deleting and redownloading it but it got stuck at 95% when downloading Minecraft. I have been trying this for a week. Any help will be appreciated b0765353-bba7-4ea3-945a-71ca917aa5f8
  6. Minecraft - Unable to connect to world on my iPhone (LAN game to Win10 PC Minecraft/Bedrock)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Unable to connect to world on my iPhone (LAN game to Win10 PC Minecraft/Bedrock): I can no longer connect to a LAN game (minecraft) on a PC on the same wireless network from my iPhone 8. I got it to work ONE time the other day after fixing the NAT settings on the PC - we played...
  7. Minecraft world gone after game froze

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft world gone after game froze: My minecraft xbox world I've been working on for a while now just dissappeard off my world list, after I was on it, and it froze so I restarted my xbox. Anyone know what I could do to get it back?...
  8. Minecraft world gone after game froze

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft world gone after game froze: My minecraft xbox world I've been working on for a while now just dissappeard off my world list, after I was on it, and it froze so I restarted my xbox. Anyone know what I could do to get it back?...
  9. My Minecraft World Keeps Kicking Me From The Game When It's Single Player (Xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft World Keeps Kicking Me From The Game When It's Single Player (Xbox one...: Can Someone Please Tell Me How To Fix This Because This World Is Filled With Tons Of Buildings And Is Quite Old (Probably 2017). 16a25a05-afda-405f-8364-b6a4fc1a742e
  10. Inviting friend to join Minecraft world/game in progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Inviting friend to join Minecraft world/game in progress: We have an Xbox One and and Xbox One S. One son is playing Minecraft on the original Xbox One (have the game on disc). Other son playing Minecraft on the new Xbox One S (got digital download code...