Can Microsoft support unlock achievements in games if they stop giving credit?

Discus and support Can Microsoft support unlock achievements in games if they stop giving credit? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've just gone around and around with ubisoft support about achievements being stuck partially completed from assassins creed syndicate and its DLC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ragnarok187, May 9, 2023.

1. Ragnarok187
    Ragnarok187 Guest

I've just gone around and around with ubisoft support about achievements being stuck partially completed from assassins creed syndicate and its DLC Jack the ripper. We got to the end of everything with them and they tell me they can't unlock the Achievements. Is it possible to get them looked at and fixed? I'm playing on xbox series x and I've tried a bunch of tricks that others have posted to get them to work.

Playing AC Syndicate and Jack there ripper DLC. Achievements "Brutal" is stuck at 96% "No ticket" stuck at 94% "Are you scared yet" stuck at 85%. And the final secret achievement is "Godlike" which should of popped a while back as everything in game is 100% complete.

Playing on an xbox series x.

:)

Ragnarok187, May 9, 2023
  2. joseguerrero6 Win User

Xbox one achievement won’t unlock

Yeah I tried that. Even deleting my profile, restarted my xbox then downloaded my profile again and still nothing. Only thing i can think of is my xbox one is old or a game achievement glitched my xbox and is preventing me from unlocking achievements on
    xbox one titles. Im trying to contact the xbox support and they cant seem to help me either because they directed me here. Just frustrating that xbox 360 titles still give me achievements but xbox one achievements stopped unlocking for some reason.
  3. HassanB Win User

Auto renew

Hi,

I don't believe that giving phone support the credit card number will let them give you the accounts that are associated with that credit card....

Either way, if you can't get them to give you that information (which I don't think they can give you) then you will need to contact your credit card provider and stop payment from Microsoft on that card and dispute them.

There's nothing else we would personally be able to do in regards to this.
  4. AmazinDale Win User

Achievement not unlocking...

I've chat online with a Microsoft representative on the 5th of August n he told me to give them 24 to 48 hours to credit me the gamer points. Of course this was after I provided him with my gamertag, the title of the games and the name of the achievements
    that wouldn't unlock. Today is now the 7th August and I'm still waiting....
  5. socktickle Win User

Achievements becoming locked again.

I was told when I chatted with Microsoft support that there would be a log or something of the achievements I unlocked somewhere on the Xbox Live servers, I'd really like to not have to unlock these achievements again. Isn't there a major flaw in achievements
    if they can just become locked again like this?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Haven't recieved my rewards for 3-4 months now

Are there any specific offers you're looking for credits from? Achievements will only earn credits it they are part of a specific offer (like the current Dr. Rewards offer). Usually you have to purchase a game and then you unlock to option to earn credits
    based on earning a number of achievements in that game.

Otherwise, there are no offers to receive credits just for earning achievements.
Thema:

1. Can Microsoft support unlock achievements in games if they stop giving credit? - Similar Threads - Microsoft support unlock

2. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  3. Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?: Don't get the option of a Web chat and when I request a call back it tells me to try again later, the phone number just tells you to go online and then hang up, never known a customer services...
  4. When will microsoft answer my support ticket its been 12 days.

in XBoX on Windows
    When will microsoft answer my support ticket its been 12 days.: My xbox has been stuck in transit (I sent it in for repair) It's been nearly 2 months, without my xbox. Support has been no help, Im told in my email after I contacted after many hours trying to...
  5. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  6. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  7. is microsoft rewards supported in israel?

in XBoX on Windows
    is microsoft rewards supported in israel?: i asked bing ai and it said that it does but when i looked at the website israel isnt supported and an error shows up whenever i try to get in the rewards dash a3883e1d-3469-438e-ace2-ce769fd22f58
  8. What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute.: What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute. I was charged twice for the Java & Bedrock Edition. f2bfee24-d01a-4b40-ba4e-a7048ccd7a40
  9. How do i contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?: Hello, I once bought Minecraft and one day when I logged in with the same gmail it logged me into a new account without minecraft and now when the launcher prompts me with "buy now" instead of...
  10. Is there a way to contact an actuall Microsoft Supporter?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to contact an actuall Microsoft Supporter?: Hello, on the 27th of december my Microsoft Account got hacked from a person. My Microsoft Account was mainly used for Minecraft only. On the very same day I browsed through the internet and...