Can Microsoft something tied to your account to verify you own it if its been hacked like...

Discus and support Can Microsoft something tied to your account to verify you own it if its been hacked like... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account was hacked and after talking to support. They emailed my saying that the email was changed so its now impossible to recover. I was wondering... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gavin Bruland, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Can Microsoft something tied to your account to verify you own it if its been hacked like...

My account was hacked and after talking to support. They emailed my saying that the email was changed so its now impossible to recover. I was wondering if they could use and old email/password to recover your account.

:)

Gavin Bruland, Nov 17, 2022
  2. Gavin Bruland Win User

Can Microsoft something tied to your account to verify you own it if its been hacked like and old email/password ?

Thank you so much. I thought there was something that I could do but, I could never find that. I have changed the password and am now hoping that I can get the account unlocked
  3. Georges C. Win User

Can Microsoft something tied to your account to verify you own it if its been hacked like and old email/password ?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Gavi,this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data nor your account, however you say you received an email from Microsoft saying that it is not possible to recover the account.

I don't know if you tried to make the recovery by the form below, and then received that response, or did you even do this procedure?

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  4. VENOM OF SINS Win User

I CANNOT FIX THIS STRICT NAT TYPE **** ON ADVANCED WARFARE WHEN MY NAT IS OPEN IN SETTINGS. I HAVE TRIED PORT FORWARDING AND EVERYTHING LIKE A MILLION TIMES, WATCHED A MILLION YOUTUBE VIDEOS AND STILL NOTHING!

Your credit details are tied to your Microsoft account, not the console. Try buying something while logged out of your account. That information is locked behind Microsoft's servers, which are probably a bigger pain to hack into than hacking into your network.

It's actually not the console's fault. It's your router's. It's just being a little overprotective, that's all.
  5. Alexander Mazzoni Win User

What would happen to my Minecraft account if I deleted the Microsoft account assigned to it?

This Is Microsoft bro, i had a similar problem, They said me to buy another Copy of the game cause i have no way ti recover my account.

I think Microsoft Is the only Company that dont allow you to recover account from hacking or something like this.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Account theft

Along with checking out the compromised account solution, you should also contact the bank that the account's billing is tied to. If you are not the owner of the billing account you need to contact the person who does own the credit/debit card tied to the
    account immediately and tell them that the Microsoft Account could have been compromised. In doing this, the goal is to prevent fraudulent purchases being made on the account. Informing the bank or the owner of the billing tied to the account can help curb
    purchases being made without authorization as stolen money and card details can often be life ruining.

A secondary support article to view could be here.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10494/microsoft-account-recover-hacked-compromised-account
Thema:

Can Microsoft something tied to your account to verify you own it if its been hacked like...

1. Can Microsoft something tied to your account to verify you own it if its been hacked like... - Similar Threads - Microsoft something tied

2. I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...: I bought nba2k24 season pass and requested a refund due to it not working yet it got accepted but I haven’t gotten the money back I still got 0.32$ 90460749-b213-4c71-bc0f-0e8e083004f3
  3. My E drive is not showing up when I try download something onto it in microsoft store and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My E drive is not showing up when I try download something onto it in microsoft store and...: I recently reset my pc because I was having trouble with permissions and when I went to download a game from the xbox app my hard drive I download my games onto (My E drive) wasnt there I then...
  4. Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.: Game is lord of the rings, battle for middle earth 1 and 2. Did some research many people have had this issue and have resorted to downloading dodgy fixes instead of Microsoft allowing old games....
  5. I have had trouble with the Microsoft link for Minecraft Legends where it said something...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have had trouble with the Microsoft link for Minecraft Legends where it said something...: I'm just trying to get to code page with the link the Minecraft legends game offers for signing in and when I put in the link it doesn't bring me to the correct page...
  6. Microsoft Store apps stuck on Error 0x80070002 "Something happened on our end" during...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store apps stuck on Error 0x80070002 "Something happened on our end" during...: I have already tried resetting the windows app store, repairing the windows app store, logging out of the store, using a different account on the store, uninstalling and reinstalling the windows...
  7. Trying to claim microsoft points on my xbox app is met with "Try again in a bit. Something...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to claim microsoft points on my xbox app is met with "Try again in a bit. Something...: Title pretty much says it all. Quest is locked as complete, but reward can't be claimed. Can't earn more points since the quest remains locked. Applies to both my mobile app as well as my app for...
  8. Does Microsoft not like pink or something?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does Microsoft not like pink or something?: I ask this because when I try making my gamerpic a pic that has pink and has nothing inappropriate about it. The gamerpic doesn't upload which I find bs 37b058af-f9c7-43fe-8e4b-bc42cf25d1a2
  9. Something went wrong message as soon as I open Microsoft store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong message as soon as I open Microsoft store: Every time I open the Microsoft store It tell me something went wrong I have other accounts on my xbox and when I log in to one of those it doesn't do the same thing its only on this account...
  10. My Microsoft account got hacked and someone changed the email to something else and the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account got hacked and someone changed the email to something else and the...: I woke up recently to an email stating that someone logged into my Microsoft account, changed my email, and then changed my password. I tried logging back in but it says that the account does not...