Can microsoft remove some of the vbucks from my account please?

Discus and support Can microsoft remove some of the vbucks from my account please? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have already refunded my 1000 vbucks that I got last week and they still have not been removed from my fortnite account and the request was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fiberoptumix, Dec 22, 2022.

1. Fiberoptumix
    Fiberoptumix Guest

Hi I have already refunded my 1000 vbucks that I got last week and they still have not been removed from my fortnite account and the request was fulfilled and i got my money back can someone please remove them?

:)

Fiberoptumix, Dec 22, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that for in-game currencies it is handled by the game support. Once the refund has been approved on your Microsoft accounts end it will now depend with the game support in managing the in-game currency.
  3. Fiberoptumix Win User

I was also told it takes microsoft a week at least and its been a week
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Refund keep and item keep

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Brock

Please don’t use the vbucks until Epic support remove them from your account
    If you do that you’re going to end with negative balance and you need to repurchase vbucks again in order to delete this negative balance

The removal process can take a few days, you can try to speed up the process contacting them here
    https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/
  5. TeePM Win User

How long does the refund go back on my credit card I have done 2 refunds as it was expensive for me and it’s been 2 days I haven’t got it yet on my bank account

I’ve done a refund on Xbox for tire vbucks and my cosmetics haven’t been removed will it get removed later on or something because I’m confused I thought when I refund vbucks my things will get removed from my account but it hasn’t sir
  6. Alexandre MOTTIN Win User

L'achat vbucks via microsoft Store, n'apparaissent pas dans le jeu PC.[The purchase vbucks via microsoft Store, do not appear in the PC game.]

Hi Ezra,

Thanks for your answer, i asked the refund.

But after, how can i refund my money from the microsoft account.

I Bought XBOX and windows carte for my son "Marius" to put money on his microsoft account to buy Vbucks.

Now i know it's not possible to buy Vbucks for windows, from the microsoft store, how can i refund my money from microsoft account.

Because my son is very disappointed

Thema:

1. Can microsoft remove some of the vbucks from my account please? - Similar Threads - microsoft remove vbucks

2. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  3. Digital Games Expiry and removal from Microsoft Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Games Expiry and removal from Microsoft Library: If I purchase a game, and you remove this game from you Microsoft library, will I be able to download and play it?, or I will not be able to download it as it is not in the library?, that affects...
  4. Why was minecoins removed from Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was minecoins removed from Microsoft rewards: I tried to redeem some minecoins in Microsoft rewards but was told that it was removed, why was it removed be1dcde3-2a35-4fe0-9426-93a7a14021d4
  5. How do I remove a stuck payment method from my Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove a stuck payment method from my Microsoft Account?: Dear Microsoft/Xbox Community, I have a issue with my payment method that was been going on since 2 years ago (2022) & I tried to remove or replace the payment methods Online & on Console but it...
  6. HOW TO REMOVE MICROSOFT EDGE ON XBOX?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOW TO REMOVE MICROSOFT EDGE ON XBOX?!: I'm more livid right now than I've ever been with Microsoft. I'll be abundantly clear - I have been trying for months to combat lust in my life -- thus, I've restricted much of my internet...
  7. my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed?: my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed? i know i havent broken any rules ive got over 60,000 reward points avaliable any help would be great dunno if there...
  8. HOW TO REMOVE MICROSOFT EDGE ON XBOX?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    HOW TO REMOVE MICROSOFT EDGE ON XBOX?!: I'm more livid right now than I've ever been with Microsoft. I'll be abundantly clear - I have been trying for months to combat lust in my life -- thus, I've restricted much of my internet...
  9. i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...: Hi I linked my Fortnite account to my father's Microsoft account a while back and now my father is complaining that he has all his personal information on that account and doesn't want any games...
  10. Is there a way to view/remove a Minecraft account from a Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to view/remove a Minecraft account from a Microsoft account?: Here is the issue: I previously had a Minecraft Bedrock account linked to a Microsoft e-mail, during the whole migration thing, I moved my personal Minecraft account to this same e-mail, and now...