: Can Microsoft fix/repair Xbox one controllers

Discus and support : Can Microsoft fix/repair Xbox one controllers in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Can Microsoft fix/repair Xbox one controllers You can request a replacement if it's still in warranty.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by VincentAragon, Jul 31, 2021.

1. : Can Microsoft fix/repair Xbox one controllers

What am I supposed to do when I have submitted a replacement and Microsoft haven't gotten back to me in the 24 hours the said they would with further instructions, it's currently been around 72 hours since the first email was sent to me after the request.

:)

VincentAragon, Jul 31, 2021
  2. Callum.S Win User

Can Microsoft fix/repair Xbox one controllers

You can request a replacement if it's still in warranty. https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/controller-warranty
    What am I supposed to do when I have submitted a replacement and Microsoft haven't gotten back to me in the 24 hours the said they would with further instructions, it's currently been around 72 hours since the first email was sent to me after the request.
  3. Callum.S Win User

I've just checked my order history and I don't see anything that relates to my exchange request.
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. Smwutches Win User

Contact support. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you don't see the options to request a call back or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works for me.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox controller right stick Y rotation drift, looking for fix!

It could be stick drift, which there is no fix for, unfortunately. Your only option is to get it repaired or purchase a new one.

If your controller is still in warranty (Standard controller 90 days, Elite 1 year, Design Lab 120 days), then you can contact support and book it in for repair.

If the controller is out of warranty, then Microsoft do not fix them and your only option is to get a replacement.
Thema:

1. : Can Microsoft fix/repair Xbox one controllers - Similar Threads - Microsoft fix repair

2. Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.: Look I'm going to go left field and say I'm very disappointed with Microsoft and how they're not fixing these major bugs that constantly happen. The main bug I am having and it's been happening...
  3. now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?

in XboX Insiders
    now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?: The YouTuber Nick (@GhillieYT) claims he was targeted by this exploit and was falsely b@nned for one year. What can players do to protect themselves against this ? While still unconfirmed by Xbox,...
  4. Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?: Live in apartments, should have at minimum 20 different wifi connections listed, currently have 0. This is an everyday occurance and blaming everybodies routers and isps is getting old. I have...
  5. How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?: I have two problems I have a Xbox one with a broken power button and it needs replaced. how much will Microsoft charge me to fix it? f5f243a5-1f00-492e-b0d4-6a84d59d0133
  6. The question is can Microsoft fix the banning system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The question is can Microsoft fix the banning system?: Okay so check this out. There is a game that recently came out. It has these words "tobacco, opium, rum, ect" it's a pirate game for christ sake and when I posted a trading post to trade these...
  7. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  8. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  9. What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?: So my Xbox series X has constantly had this problem where it will just randomly shut off during use, and I have sent it in to the Microsoft repair center 4 times now. Every time I’ve gotten it...
  10. When will Microsoft, a Billion with a B, dollar company fix it's party chat issues that...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When will Microsoft, a Billion with a B, dollar company fix it's party chat issues that...: Fix party chat. It's been an issue since 2015 on the Xbox One original. And you've done nothing to fix it, utterly useless of Microsoft, billion dollar company, can't even fix their own issue that...