: Can Microsoft fix/repair Xbox one controllers

Discus and support : Can Microsoft fix/repair Xbox one controllers in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Can Microsoft fix/repair Xbox one controllers You can request a replacement if it's still in warranty.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by VincentAragon, Jul 31, 2021.

1. : Can Microsoft fix/repair Xbox one controllers

What am I supposed to do when I have submitted a replacement and Microsoft haven't gotten back to me in the 24 hours the said they would with further instructions, it's currently been around 72 hours since the first email was sent to me after the request.

:)

VincentAragon, Jul 31, 2021
  2. Callum.S Win User

Can Microsoft fix/repair Xbox one controllers

You can request a replacement if it's still in warranty. https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/controller-warranty
    What am I supposed to do when I have submitted a replacement and Microsoft haven't gotten back to me in the 24 hours the said they would with further instructions, it's currently been around 72 hours since the first email was sent to me after the request.
  3. Callum.S Win User

I've just checked my order history and I don't see anything that relates to my exchange request.
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. Smwutches Win User

Contact support. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you don't see the options to request a call back or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works for me.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox controller right stick Y rotation drift, looking for fix!

It could be stick drift, which there is no fix for, unfortunately. Your only option is to get it repaired or purchase a new one.

If your controller is still in warranty (Standard controller 90 days, Elite 1 year, Design Lab 120 days), then you can contact support and book it in for repair.

If the controller is out of warranty, then Microsoft do not fix them and your only option is to get a replacement.
Thema:

1. : Can Microsoft fix/repair Xbox one controllers - Similar Threads - Microsoft fix repair

2. How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account: How to fix my X Box warranty incorrect details in microsoft account. I tried talk to agent but it always shows please try after some time. Please do the needful. Regards [mod removed - personal...
  3. Fix your system Microsoft!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fix your system Microsoft!: Tell me why Microsoft has went down the drain huge in the last few years and getting faster than ever at it. I left Playstation forever because of customer service and xbox is getting very close...
  4. Why Microsoft don't fixing there servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Microsoft don't fixing there servers: I know it's not my problem with this my xbox working fine and other app working fine Internet connection fine but my games sometimes take long time to download and sometimes stops without any...
  5. Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?: I have gone through so many Xbox controllers with stick drift it is ridiculous. I purchased the Xbox Series S just to have my controller conveniently get stick drift exactly 1 month after the...
  6. When will Microsoft fix the Xbox "feature" of disabling surround sound when a chat headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft fix the Xbox "feature" of disabling surround sound when a chat headset...: Xbox Series X|S can output surround sound such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X over HDMI with no headset attached. This is great for modern gaming, allowing players to use spatial sound cues (direction...
  7. How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!: I have an Xbox Series X with an overheating problem, it regularly turns off and won't turn back on unless I leave it unplugged overnight. A similar issue occurred when I first bought it 9 months...
  8. Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.: Look I'm going to go left field and say I'm very disappointed with Microsoft and how they're not fixing these major bugs that constantly happen. The main bug I am having and it's been happening...
  9. now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?

in XboX Insiders
    now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?: The YouTuber Nick (@GhillieYT) claims he was targeted by this exploit and was falsely b@nned for one year. What can players do to protect themselves against this ? While still unconfirmed by Xbox,...
  10. Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?: Live in apartments, should have at minimum 20 different wifi connections listed, currently have 0. This is an everyday occurance and blaming everybodies routers and isps is getting old. I have...