: Can Microsoft fix/repair Xbox one controllers

Discus and support : Can Microsoft fix/repair Xbox one controllers in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Can Microsoft fix/repair Xbox one controllers You can request a replacement if it's still in warranty.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by VincentAragon, Jul 31, 2021.

1. : Can Microsoft fix/repair Xbox one controllers

What am I supposed to do when I have submitted a replacement and Microsoft haven't gotten back to me in the 24 hours the said they would with further instructions, it's currently been around 72 hours since the first email was sent to me after the request.

:)

VincentAragon, Jul 31, 2021
  2. Callum.S Win User

Can Microsoft fix/repair Xbox one controllers

You can request a replacement if it's still in warranty. https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/controller-warranty
    What am I supposed to do when I have submitted a replacement and Microsoft haven't gotten back to me in the 24 hours the said they would with further instructions, it's currently been around 72 hours since the first email was sent to me after the request.
  3. Callum.S Win User

I've just checked my order history and I don't see anything that relates to my exchange request.
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. Smwutches Win User

Contact support. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you don't see the options to request a call back or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works for me.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox controller right stick Y rotation drift, looking for fix!

It could be stick drift, which there is no fix for, unfortunately. Your only option is to get it repaired or purchase a new one.

If your controller is still in warranty (Standard controller 90 days, Elite 1 year, Design Lab 120 days), then you can contact support and book it in for repair.

If the controller is out of warranty, then Microsoft do not fix them and your only option is to get a replacement.
Thema:

1. : Can Microsoft fix/repair Xbox one controllers - Similar Threads - Microsoft fix repair

2. How to Fix Microsoft store not installing anything

in XBoX on Windows
    How to Fix Microsoft store not installing anything: I can't download anything from the microsoft store, and I can't download the minecraft launcher, or the xbox app from the chrome downloads. I've tried reseting the cashe and app, as well as...
  3. How i can fix this? >Microsoft store lag<

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How i can fix this? >Microsoft store lag<: Yo so i have this lag where microsoft store just jumps on my screen i cant shut it down and it always comes back on my screen. It all started when i launched my minecraft launcher and i cant do...
  4. minecraft launcher and microsoft store glitch. I need help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft launcher and microsoft store glitch. I need help to fix it.: When I open minecraft launcher the microsoft store keep appearance and it just loading. When I try to close it, it keep opening again and again I don't know how to make it and also it can't log in...
  5. How can I fix xbox app and microsoft store inability to install games i own

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I fix xbox app and microsoft store inability to install games i own: Before i get hounded with every basic solution under the sun; - i have enough storage on every single drive on my system to install the desired game (forza horizon 5) - the issue stems beyond...
  6. Microsoft I want to download xbox game without delivery optimization on please fix this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft I want to download xbox game without delivery optimization on please fix this...: It's my pc I don't wont something taking all my bandwidth and leaving me with a fraction for my downloads when its on, and when it is on its constantly running I will cancel your service if you...
  7. How to fix Microsoft Store Something went wrong page on Xbox 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix Microsoft Store Something went wrong page on Xbox 1?: I just started my Xbox 1 and went to the Microsoft Store but all the pages display ‘Something went wrong’ and ask me to reload the page. There seems to be a Microsoft Store Update but it’s stuck...
  8. Minecraft will not start. How do i fix this? Or is it a Microsoft issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft will not start. How do i fix this? Or is it a Microsoft issue?: Minecraft will not load. As soon as the app is opened, it goes to a black screen. I’ve tried restarting my Xbox, and I’ve tried restarting and checking for app updates (no updates available). I’ve...
  9. what do i do if my xbox need to get fixed but theres no Microsoft's Repair Centers in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    what do i do if my xbox need to get fixed but theres no Microsoft's Repair Centers in my...: so i live in a country named algeria and my xbox series s have a problem with it and i want to get it fixed but the problem is that i dont think theres any microsoft repair centers or any official...
  10. Microsoft Repair Center didn't even bother fixing my xbox one system at all!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Repair Center didn't even bother fixing my xbox one system at all!!!: So 3 weeks ago, I sent my xbox one to the repair center in Texas, because I was getting white/missing pixels on the screen. Today I just got the system back from them, and I guess what.....I'm...