Can Microsoft fix my problem?

Discus and support Can Microsoft fix my problem? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a problem that my gamerscore didn't update. I went to look at my gamerscore I got an achievement. I like to check my gamerscore before I get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Metroid Meister, Mar 4, 2023.

1. Can Microsoft fix my problem?

I have a problem that my gamerscore didn't update. I went to look at my gamerscore I got an achievement. I like to check my gamerscore before I get achievements to make sure they update correctly. I tried to power cycle my Xbox but that didn't seem to work. There is no point in contacting support because they think it is a developer issue and I know the developer has nothing to do with it. I think I messed it up by looking at the gamerscore when the achievement unlocked. I would like for Microsoft to add the gamerscore in so I can continue playing. I thought I already had the achievement that already unlocked that did unlock on me.

:)

Metroid Meister, Mar 4, 2023
  2. Christian Gusenbauer Win User

XBOX 360 Konto (Mod Translation: XBOX 360 Account)

Why can microsoft not fix the problems with the XBOX 360, (the errors 8C150009 and 801540C) and the kreditcard issue?

maybe that will fix my problem.
  3. Rakeara Win User

my xbox live rewards They are not deposited

I've the same problem since several months... I hope Microsoft can fix my problem too...

Wke up Microsoft!
  4. Farscape247 Win User

CAN MICROSOFT FIX THE FLICKERING SCREEN PROBLEM

PC or Console.

we need more detail of the issue.

if PC, does your hardware meet the game requirements.

do you have the latest graphics drivers installed.
  5. Its FearTheBear Win User

fix this problem microsoft

It was not just you ,should be over now though!
  6. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

Problem Can It Be Fixed?

Thema:

Can Microsoft fix my problem?

1. Can Microsoft fix my problem? - Similar Threads - Microsoft fix problem

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please?: The left button does not work correctly. Has been difficult since I bought it and now it's finally going bad and not working properly. It's only 7 months old and still under warranty. I went thru...
  3. How do i fix my Microsoft visual C ++ runtime Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix my Microsoft visual C ++ runtime Problem: having trouble downloading Microsoft visual C++ runtime (x64), when i try to download the file straight from the microsoft its says 'The older version of microsoft Visual C++ Minimum Runtime...
  4. Microsoft needs to fix call of duty mw2s shadow ban problem/false ban problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft needs to fix call of duty mw2s shadow ban problem/false ban problem: Hi Microsoft I have been playing cod for 10+ years and I was permanently banned for “unauthorized software” 7 months ago. I bought a new account and was shadow banned instantly and have been...
  5. When will Microsoft fix the connection problem with the solitaire game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Microsoft fix the connection problem with the solitaire game?: Microsoft solitaire consistently tells me I'm not connected to the internet when I am, or just disconnects randomly. I am unable to play daily challenges because the system keeps disconnecting....
  6. Microsoft will not fix a known problem with out payment!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft will not fix a known problem with out payment!: If Microsoft knows there is a very common issue with the XBOX Series X not turning on, why will they not take care of their customers with out charging them $299 more dollars to fix a $500 console...
  7. I own the game Microsoft solitare and I keep getting adds. how can I fix this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own the game Microsoft solitare and I keep getting adds. how can I fix this problem?: we own the game Microsoft Solitaire and we keep getting the adds. how do I get rid of the adds? I use my laptop to play the game. 51c5665a-66eb-4105-a26c-5281b13c46dc
  8. Microsoft Edges New Big Problem + Potential fix

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edges New Big Problem + Potential fix: So in the new microsoft edge theres been massive problems with file access. Oh? You have a USB and wanna download music to it through Edge? nah. Twitter? Nah. Discord? nah. You cant download...
  9. MICROSOFT-FIX YOUR XBOX SERVICES, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT-FIX YOUR XBOX SERVICES, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?: Third day now with still no resolution. What is happening here? 931f6be9-6c8e-48bc-8ad1-0ef7b9e46901
  10. CAN MICROSOFT FIX THE FLICKERING SCREEN PROBLEM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CAN MICROSOFT FIX THE FLICKERING SCREEN PROBLEM: So i just bought minecraft on the microsoft store, and apparently it gave me a flickering screen. I have tried a bunch of stuff but nothing works. fix this. 7d6e742f-c4aa-45b2-b6ed-99cb85b5605e