Can Microsoft change its report system?

Discus and support Can Microsoft change its report system? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hey I was wondering when you guys are going to check my appeal for the softest 4 day ban. Apparently saying "I'm referring to your team as a whole... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by KyleBeaulier, May 10, 2023.

1. KyleBeaulier
    KyleBeaulier Guest

Hey I was wondering when you guys are going to check my appeal for the softest 4 day ban. Apparently saying "I'm referring to your team as a whole idiot, learn how English works" is offensive as if this kid didn't spam me with 40 party invites immediately after having it be accepted. My last 4 day ban happened when I said "It's cute. You need a whole group to come chase a solo." why is it that I can report explicits, derogatory terms, and people sending me pictures of nutsacks but these simple phrases are stuff liberal kindergarten teachers would cry about. This is ridiculous. They completely ignore the actual problems and cater to children who dump money with mommies credit card. I shouldn't be getting banned over simple phrases when voice clips can't be reported when they blast Ni°°a every 3 seconds.

:)

KyleBeaulier, May 10, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Actually Voice chats can be reported you have to flag it

Also sounds like the system works

It doesn't matter who starts the fight you are still responsible for your own actions
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Gamertag deletions.......Oh how have you not sorted this yet?????!!!!!!

If that gets reported, it will get changed back to a system generated one. The gamertag is built into the Microsoft infrastructure and is used not only within Xbox.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Microsoft's Report System is Garbage

The enforcement team will occasionally send out a thank you message if someone receives enforcement action due to a report you filed but it is very rare.

99% of the time you will not be told anything about the results of a report you've filed.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Spam reporting doesn't work and affects your accuracy of they are false

And can incur punishments

Make sure you file.the correct reports and if you are just being salty learn to be a better player

One avoid me is actually not a good thing and communication is key in online gamjng
  6. ngocphi Win User

One you do not find anything out about any reports you made

That's part of the privacy agreement

So you don't know if they actually got punishment or not

Also every report is reviewed and judged by multiple teams

You can find the info at enforcenent.xbox.com

Keep in mind you need to keep.the reports accurate
Thema:

1. Can Microsoft change its report system? - Similar Threads - Microsoft change report

2. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...
  3. I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...: I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it is not working 85030dd0-5b81-40e2-8236-3f93c068f373
  4. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  5. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  6. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...
  7. how I change my Microsoft account in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how I change my Microsoft account in minecraft: Ze********* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** """remove PII.""" """moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming """ f806951e-f754-42a4-892c-86db89f21b75
  8. Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag: Hello I want my old gamertag that is on my old xbox 360 transfered to my new email account. I logged into my old xbox and when I try to use the option "Change Microsoft Account" it tells me...
  9. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  10. How do I change my Xbox one email to match my microsoft account email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my Xbox one email to match my microsoft account email?: I have two xbox one profiles, the main profile (The one I want to keep) is linked to my yahoo account and the second profile (The one I want to delete) is linked to my email account. My email...