Can log in to xbox live but cant play online?

Discus and support Can log in to xbox live but cant play online? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a problem on my xbox 360 i can normaly log into my xbox live account but i cant play online is there a way to fix this? My friend has xbox 360... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vavacho, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Vavacho
    Vavacho Guest

I have a problem on my xbox 360 i can normaly log into my xbox live account but i cant play online is there a way to fix this? My friend has xbox 360 too but he can play online, and i dont know how.

:)

Vavacho, Jan 23, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

May I know the error message you are getting when you try to play online?
  3. EVILDEADP00L666 Win User

when I go to play gta5 it logs me out of xbox live ???????

every time I go to play GTA 5 I get logged out of live I want to play online and cant this sucks I can watch vids send messages but cant play a game I paid $ 50 dollars for
  4. roymackey1 Win User

Servers

Just in general it will not fetch from servers at all. For xbox live. I cant log in or do anything with my xbox online
  5. shanecampbell3 Win User

Multiplayer

i cant play online in foeza horizon 4 unlable to connect live and iam cant join session
    hi you can try to log out and log in to your Xbox account from forza menu and it should work also you can

open the xbox console companion and go to settings > network and check NAT type and click repair if there is a repair button

but doing sign out at the main menu and re-sign in again should fix your issue :)
  6. Zehq Win User

Didn't get Mark VI armour/going for it?

Logged into Xbox LIVE... which is playing online.
Thema:

1. Can log in to xbox live but cant play online? - Similar Threads - log live cant

2. xbox live cant log in 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live cant log in 0x89235107: ı cant still log in to my xbox account i tred to reset it and didnt worked and i also tried *Press the Windows Button then type Services. Right-click over the Services App from the list of...
  3. Xbox Live not allow me to log in, says "We cant sign you in. Try again in a few minutes"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live not allow me to log in, says "We cant sign you in. Try again in a few minutes": Is Xbox Live down or how do I fix this? 5278e705-8f79-471a-94f2-7e0fd1674327
  4. XBOX series X cant log into live inside 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX series X cant log into live inside 360 game: Everything works fine, except when i open any online bought downloaded xbox360 game. Xbox Live will then disconnect and wont let me log into live again inside the 360 menue, preventing the games...
  5. cant log into xbox live. (minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant log into xbox live. (minecraft): im trying to play minecraft, but when i try to log in it says "we were unable to log you into xbox live, we want to make sure this is you. user interaction is required for authentication". (words...
  6. CANT LOG INTO MINECRAFT OR XBOX LIVE

in XBoX Accessibility
    CANT LOG INTO MINECRAFT OR XBOX LIVE: I am so angry. When I open Minecraft on the pointless new launcher, it says 'We couldn't log you in. We want to make sure its you. User interaction required for authentication.' WHAT THE **** DOES...
  7. Cant log in to Xbox Live...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log in to Xbox Live...: Hi All, I need some help/advice please? I have a Xbox One S, which is second hand, but I dont think it matters in this case. Have a problem with playing Xbox 360 games on it. Internet...
  8. Cant log in to xbox live account on xbox360 S

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log in to xbox live account on xbox360 S: tl;dr Formatted drive. Redownloaded profile. Game says it can not save. I am unable to log in to xbox live. Attempt to make the xbox360 my primary system, account pairing and all that. So I...
  9. Can't log into Xbox game bar on PC. Error code - We cant sign you in to Xbox Live at the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Xbox game bar on PC. Error code - We cant sign you in to Xbox Live at the...: Not much else to say, for the past week I haven't been able to log into xbox game bar on my pc, just randomly happned. and my error code is We cant sign you in to Xbox Live at the moment, try...
  10. Cant play no man's sky, beacuse it tells me i couldnt log on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play no man's sky, beacuse it tells me i couldnt log on xbox live: i havde bought the xbox game pass on pc and downloaded No man's sky months ago. suddenly i run into this problem where it tells me i couldnt log on xbox live (error code 0x80004005) I have...