Can indycar series 2005 (on Xbox live) work on a current Xbox?

Discus and support Can indycar series 2005 (on Xbox live) work on a current Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve found a original copy of the game and I am scared to buy it just for it not to work. f9f6d472-bacc-4f4a-8a31-93872d1452f0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by No_cap, Dec 18, 2022.

  1. No_cap
    No_cap Guest

    Can indycar series 2005 (on Xbox live) work on a current Xbox?


    I’ve found a original copy of the game and I am scared to buy it just for it not to work.

    :)
     
    No_cap, Dec 18, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Can indycar series 2005 (on Xbox live) work on a current Xbox?

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    I would like to clarify, are you pertaining to Xbox Series X|S consoles? If yes, I'm sorry but the game is not compatible.
  3. Mister Fitzer Win User

    Indycar Series 2005

    Can you try the disc on a friend's console who also has an official HDD, to see if the same issue occurs there? Also, is the disc dirty, scratched, or marked at all?
  4. IndyGP2 Win User

    Indycar Series 2005

    The hard drive is used, but from Gamestop. It plays Xbox games that outdate this one with no problem.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Why does my copy of Indycar Series 2005 not work on Xbox 360?

    original Xbox compatibility requires a secure section of the hard drive to be uncorrupted, which essentially no longer exists. This sector used to instantly corrupted itself, I haven't had original Xbox games working on my 360 since about 2007

    You should just assume that all existing hard drives are either not official Microsoft product which means it won't work, or have been corrupted, you'd be much better off just acquiring an original Xbox
  6. Max shantz Win User

    Why does my copy of Indycar Series 2005 not work on Xbox 360?

    My console is updated but the disc won’t work for it and I’ve done everything to make it work and it didn’t
Thema:

Can indycar series 2005 (on Xbox live) work on a current Xbox?

Loading...
  1. Can indycar series 2005 (on Xbox live) work on a current Xbox? - Similar Threads - indycar series 2005

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  5. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  6. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  7. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  8. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  9. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  10. Why does my copy of Indycar Series 2005 not work on Xbox 360?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my copy of Indycar Series 2005 not work on Xbox 360?: So I just bought Indycar Series 2005 on the Original Xbox to play on my 360, and I looked at the backwards compatible list and it was on it, so I put the game into the system and started it up and...