Can indycar series 2005 (on Xbox live) work on a current Xbox?

Discus and support Can indycar series 2005 (on Xbox live) work on a current Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve found a original copy of the game and I am scared to buy it just for it not to work. f9f6d472-bacc-4f4a-8a31-93872d1452f0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by No_cap, Dec 18, 2022.

1. No_cap
    No_cap Guest

I’ve found a original copy of the game and I am scared to buy it just for it not to work.

:)

No_cap, Dec 18, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I would like to clarify, are you pertaining to Xbox Series X|S consoles? If yes, I'm sorry but the game is not compatible.
  3. Mister Fitzer Win User

Indycar Series 2005

Can you try the disc on a friend's console who also has an official HDD, to see if the same issue occurs there? Also, is the disc dirty, scratched, or marked at all?
  4. IndyGP2 Win User

Indycar Series 2005

The hard drive is used, but from Gamestop. It plays Xbox games that outdate this one with no problem.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why does my copy of Indycar Series 2005 not work on Xbox 360?

original Xbox compatibility requires a secure section of the hard drive to be uncorrupted, which essentially no longer exists. This sector used to instantly corrupted itself, I haven't had original Xbox games working on my 360 since about 2007

You should just assume that all existing hard drives are either not official Microsoft product which means it won't work, or have been corrupted, you'd be much better off just acquiring an original Xbox
  6. Max shantz Win User

Why does my copy of Indycar Series 2005 not work on Xbox 360?

My console is updated but the disc won’t work for it and I’ve done everything to make it work and it didn’t
Thema:

1. Can indycar series 2005 (on Xbox live) work on a current Xbox? - Similar Threads - indycar series 2005

2. Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip: Hi, I record many clips through my Xbox Series X (1080p) using external usb 3.0 hard disk. After recording many videos it started recording but not completing the file. This is happening every 3-4...
  3. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?: Hello! As the title says. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC? There is a guide claiming that it can be done from the Xbox Accessories app. However,...
  4. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  5. Xbox series S usb ports

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S usb ports: will the USB ports on an xbox s charge and after market controller charger? - Thanks b862a6af-26d0-4991-a64d-cb80420b758a
  6. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  7. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  8. Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?: I tried different hdmi cables.I turning the console on and off as listed on the list of steps to troubleshoot.It finally turned on.I did the 10 second power cycle then got nothing on both my tv...
  9. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  10. Why does my copy of Indycar Series 2005 not work on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my copy of Indycar Series 2005 not work on Xbox 360?: So I just bought Indycar Series 2005 on the Original Xbox to play on my 360, and I looked at the backwards compatible list and it was on it, so I put the game into the system and started it up and...