Can I?

Discus and support Can I? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I bring back a deleted windows users files such as desktop downloads etc dbf261fa-23c1-4bfe-bc24-0d0f8c1dbe48 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IDK what to name myself, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Can I?

Can I bring back a deleted windows users files such as desktop downloads etc

:)

IDK what to name myself, Nov 25, 2022
  2. LoopyBeaker Win User

CAN I ?

Thanks for the replies, I have just purchased a new xbox 360s - its the 250gb version - so hopefully this will last them some time.

Will have ago soon at transferring the data, if I encounter any issues...as a famous actor once said " I will be back "
  3. D 0 U G A L L L Win User

Can I????

there sold out and wont be getting much for a while
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Can I?

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

IDK, You've accessed the Microsoft Xbox community, friend.

As far as I know, if the downloads were also deleted from the trash, there is no way to recover after that.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Can I.....

MausIngwer828

this is an old thread and if you have a question to ask or a request for support is better to open a new post.

Anyhow if you are using xbox one you can share gold among accounts with My home Xbox setting
  6. At the Nozzle Win User

can i

Hey there,

MODS of any kind are not allowed on Xbox. You may reference the Terms of Service or

Code of Conduct
    regarding any potential consequences of modding.

Best,

Nozzle :)
Thema:

Can I?