Can I Zoom on my Xbox one?

Discus and support Can I Zoom on my Xbox one? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I want to know how can I take zoom meetings from X-box. 0c1e1777-36dd-4835-a176-4760eadb1adb Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by sachinkum327, Feb 21, 2023.

1. sachinkum327
    sachinkum327 Guest

I want to know how can I take zoom meetings from X-box.

:)

sachinkum327, Feb 21, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

There is no Zoom app available on Xbox One. So it's not possible to do that.
  3. Kratz87 Win User

Help with the Skype zoom?

I do not have an answer but iterate the question. I just installed my XBox One and loaded, limited and ran Skype. I figured out how to turn the Zoom off and on, but there does not seem to be a way to zoom. It is either auto zoom or no zoom. However, as I
    was sitting on my coach about 7 ft from the sensor, the image zoomed in nicely to my torso and then backed off to a wide view again. I would have preferred the former. It is nice to have the sensor move as required when others enter the room or I move around.
    But is there a way to force a zoom level?

Additionally, can the self image that resides in the bottom right be moved to another corner?

If these are future enhancements, would love to know that. If these can be done now through settings, thank you!

Dean
  4. Shakalaka Bull Win User

Screen Zoom

My Xbox One X suddenly really zooms in. Not the magnifier issue, it's super zoomed in the corner of a screen at all times. Brand new xbox, tried resetting loads and just doesn't have any impact.
    In addition, some TV's have a zoom option as well. So if what has already been mentioned does not work, perhaps check the TV Zoom settings.

I know my LG TV has Zoom options.

Dan
  5. Satsumo Win User

GG's Amazing 1st!

Nice one GG - I actually like it...

Can you control the zoom on your face as I think it'd be better with it zoomed in on you a little.
  6. EnviableMeat054 Win User

No full screen possibility for movies seen in internet explorer on XBOX ONE?

Hello,

Thank you for the reply, however there is 2 or 3 issues.

1) It zooms a bit to much!

2) I loose the subtitles, not only because it zooms to much but it also loose the subtitles.

Here is an example there I loose the subtitles, but it seems to be like that always.

3) Maybe not an issue but more a question, can I do this with my XBOX One media remote?

Br Johan
Thema:

1. Can I Zoom on my Xbox one? - Similar Threads - Zoom

2. Video Games running in 1080p are zoomed in on a 4K display

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video Games running in 1080p are zoomed in on a 4K display: Hello, I just loaded up my PC, and I don't think this was an issue before, but I can't play any games running at 1080p on a 4K display. They sometimes appear as a small box at the top left of the...
  3. How do I zoom out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I zoom out?: I was playing a game, mid-match my screen zooms in and I can no longer see the outer corners and sides of my game or screen. I tried everything from removing and reinserting the HDMI to restarting...
  4. How do I get my console to zoom out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my console to zoom out?: How do I get my console to zoom out c4039ad6-090a-4c8e-821d-101fefc0f1d4
  5. Main external monitor recommends display scale to 100% but it's too far zoomed out compared...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Main external monitor recommends display scale to 100% but it's too far zoomed out compared...: My monitor recommends my displace scale to be set to 100%, but that's too far zoomed out compared to the 125% I use. I know it's zoomed out because everything is blurry and comparing it to my...
  6. My Xbox is zoomed and has nothing to do with magnifying

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox is zoomed and has nothing to do with magnifying: My Xbox is zoomed and it has nothing to do with the magnifying feature, my tv display is fine and it only affects to Xbox is so zoomed in that I can’t even see the hud in most games and I have no...
  7. Xbox 360 stuck on zoomed in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 stuck on zoomed in: Xbox 360 stuck on zoomed in. I've tried the normal shortcut with the center button till it vibrates and go to the magnifier there it zooms in more but not any further back. I've tried going...
  8. Why is my screen zoomed in and how do I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my screen zoomed in and how do I fix it?: I turned on my Xbox One and as soon as I get to the home screen, my whole screen is zoomed in. Can someone tell me how to fix this? 5a35ab0d-b169-4343-8218-7273cfc8bd1b
  9. I accidentally spilt water on my series and now is zoomed out and has black border around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally spilt water on my series and now is zoomed out and has black border around...: Yesterday i spilt water on my series s and didn’t turn on for a while but now it has turned on but the screen is zoomed out and has a black border around the home screen?...
  10. I was playing apex with my friends and my screen randomly zoomed in and I don't know how to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing apex with my friends and my screen randomly zoomed in and I don't know how to...: It just randomly zoomed in and I don't know how to fix it 8c6c145c-5dfd-4d57-bc35-10c56526e1b8