Can I use Xbox Reward Points to buy physical stuff?

Discus and support Can I use Xbox Reward Points to buy physical stuff? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I never turn in my points for any thing yet and seen headphones in the Xbox store that Im think on getting. Can I use the points on gift cards and use... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BloodyDexter81, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Can I use Xbox Reward Points to buy physical stuff?

I never turn in my points for any thing yet and seen headphones in the Xbox store that Im think on getting. Can I use the points on gift cards and use them to buy headphone?

:)

BloodyDexter81, Aug 15, 2021
  2. kawkai
    kawkai New Member
    cool i want to get some xbox rewards

kawkai, Oct 14, 2021
  3. Smwutches Win User

Yes, you can. Xbox gift cards and Windows gift cards all add to your Microsoft account balance which can be used in the Microsoft Store.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Cryptocurrency on Xbox live

They pretty much do. You can earn points through the Microsoft Rewards program and use the points to redeem gift cards to buy stuff.
  5. GUN5L1NGER Win User

Loyalty Schemes

Bing Rewards is the best. You can have up to 5 accounts in one household and earn more points that way. Xbox Live Rewards will chip in a few points every month, 20 for the survey and everything else is contingent on buying stuff. Between the two, I don't
    buy Microsoft Points.

If you can get an invite, eRewards is legit. You do surveys and then redeem for $25 Gamestop gift cards. If you have multiple accounts, they can really add up. I used two for Judgment last week.

Gamestop's PowerUp Rewards program is ok. You pay $15 a year. You get Game Informer magazine, 10% off used games, and earn points which can be redeemed for merchandise. I think Best Buy and Toys R Us have rewards programs too.
  6. H3PA80R Win User

Gamerscore

I like the achievments as they are. You get rewarded with currency through the microsoft reward program. You could use the Points to get prepaid cards. So there is actual a way you get rewarded and could use it to buy stuff.
  7. Smwutches Win User

XBLR converting to MSR

I think it depends on how well either program works for your spending. I typically don't buy anything on Live unless it's gone on sale. So since they changed the Xbox program back in 2014, I've barely earned any rewards, and earned more through the Microsoft
    Rewards program because I don't have to spend money to get points. I also like that with the Microsoft Rewards program I can get stuff that isn't just currency on my account. I can get stuff I'll actually use more like gold or Amazon gift cards. And I can
    redeem points for that stuff and get it immediately instead of having to wait for specific deposit dates.
Thema:

1. Can I use Xbox Reward Points to buy physical stuff? - Similar Threads - Reward Points buy

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. No reward points?

in XBoX on Windows
    No reward points?: Hello I have game pass and I was hooked on dead by daylight I play it daily I bought it even. Now I d9nt get points for playing my daily gamepass game? It's still on game pass just cuz I bought...
  4. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  5. So can I not even use my reward points or something??

in XBoX on Windows
    So can I not even use my reward points or something??: I’ve spent two days straight trying to redeem my reward points for 200 overwatch coins. But when I try to use my phone number, it tells me to use another form of verification. I’ve tried making a...
  6. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  7. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  8. Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....: I noticed others in the Microsoft Rewards sub had this same issue but was wondering if this is an error also caused by being an Insider. I’ve not been able to earn points for over a week. I filed...
  9. As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points: As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points 6a596776-41d5-4fe4-b300-8d1422aa2210
  10. Can I buy an Xbox series X with my reward points x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Xbox series X with my reward points x: I've saved enough reward points to get a few gift cards, am I able to use these to purchase a Xbox series X console? There doesn't seem to be an option for using them at the payment section, only...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 4000 rewards for xbox game purchase