Can I use windows 10 DLC game keys on windows 11?

Discus and support Can I use windows 10 DLC game keys on windows 11? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to buy a windows 10 DLC key for my friend but I don't know if they can use that key while they use windows 11.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bartosz Półtorak, May 24, 2023.

1. Can I use windows 10 DLC game keys on windows 11?

I want to buy a windows 10 DLC key for my friend but I don't know if they can use that key while they use windows 11.

:)

Bartosz Półtorak, May 24, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Windows is Windows

As long as the number is equal to or larger than the requirements, you should be good to go on anything from the last decade or so.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

I'm not sure what you mean. There are no Windows 10 only games or DLC, likewise with Windows 11.
  4. João Oliveira_377 Win User

Can i activate a windows 10 store key in windows 11?

Hello my name is zahir a independent advisor Yes, users can activate Windows 11 using a Windows 10 product key. If your system already has an assigned digital license for Windows 10, it should automatically activate. Kind regards Zahir
    I want to buy a game ment to be activated in windows 10
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Using windows 10 CD key on windows 11 for a game

Yes it will.

Rule of thumb, thing work up, not down
  6. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Can i activate a windows 10 store key in windows 11?

Hello my name is zahir a independent advisor

Yes, users can activate Windows 11 using a Windows 10 product key. If your system already has an assigned digital license for Windows 10, it should automatically activate.

Kind regards
    Zahir
Thema:

1. Can I use windows 10 DLC game keys on windows 11? - Similar Threads - windows DLC game

2. Xbox App crashing/closing (windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App crashing/closing (windows 10): Suddenly out of no where the xbox app wouldn't open but just close instantly. I tried restarting pc and repairing and restarting xbox app or even reinstalling it. I even tried reinstalling...
  3. Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I connect my Headset to my Xbox Series X controller the microphone no longer works. I did the same as I did on Windows 10. I connected the USB C...
  4. Configuring Xbox Elite Controller on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Configuring Xbox Elite Controller on Windows 10: Is there any way to configure an Xbox elite controller on Windows 10? The Xbox accessories app no longer works and tells me I need to update my Windows OS. My computer isn't eligible for an...
  5. How do I connect a Xbox 1 (Wired) to Windows Vista?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I connect a Xbox 1 (Wired) to Windows Vista?: I've tried many links, but they don't work, and the videos that I watched told me to install a driver to get it to work, If you have any working links please tell me!...
  6. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  7. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  8. My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up

in XBoX on Windows
    My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up: It was fine before this, but now when I start up the app it stays on the loading screen before closing after a few minutes. I tried the "Repair" option in Settings but all it did was remove the...
  9. Windows 10-11: Dungeon Siege 2 Broken World DLC/Patch/Download 2.30 + No Mouse...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10-11: Dungeon Siege 2 Broken World DLC/Patch/Download 2.30 + No Mouse...: Build: BETA 1 [img] [img] Download the Toolkit 11, Click Here! Requires: .NET 4.8.1 VT Scans: 2 False Flags (Should Clear Soon) Steps: * Choose Game Location on Tool First-Open (If you...
  10. Flash drive/ DLC problems...plz help before I throw this out of the 3rd story window!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flash drive/ DLC problems...plz help before I throw this out of the 3rd story window!!!: So we are having an issue that we can't figure out w/ our flash drive. We download a map pack for COD BO2 and it works fine, then if we switch games or turn off the console and try to play COD...