Can I use my Xbox one (Indian unit) in USA by exchanging the Indian PSU for an American one?

Discus and support Can I use my Xbox one (Indian unit) in USA by exchanging the Indian PSU for an American one? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Will I be able to use my Xbox one (bought in India) in USA by using an American PSU? I believe (Correct me if I'm wrong) the power supply along... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Noel Guru 117, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Can I use my Xbox one (Indian unit) in USA by exchanging the Indian PSU for an American one?

Hi,

Will I be able to use my Xbox one (bought in India) in USA by using an American
    PSU? I believe (Correct me if I'm wrong) the power supply along with the Indian unit
    does not have wide input range (100v to 240V).

:)

Noel Guru 117, Oct 13, 2017
  2. Xbox one from USA

I had bought xbox one from USA how can I use it in India??

Does I need to buy psu of Indian version or just converter of 220V to 110V power supply?

AndyTHEOwl7230, Oct 13, 2017
  3. madhu veda
    madhu veda Guest
    XBOX 360 power adapter in india

Hi

I have purchased Xbox 360 in USA in November 2013. I am recently related to India. Can I get the India Power adapter by exchanging the US power adapter for free as the device is still under warranty? Or do i have to purchase the Indian power adapter?

madhu veda, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Can I use my Xbox one (Indian unit) in USA by exchanging the Indian PSU for an American one?

If it's an older model xbox one with an external PSU then yes,you just need a U.S. power brick.

If it's an xbox one s then there's a switch on the console you can use to change it to the correct voltage.

Daft Badger, Oct 13, 2017
  5. Yes it is an older model. Thank you for replying!

Noel Guru 117, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Noel Guru 117 Win User

If it's an older model xbox one with an external PSU then yes,you just need a U.S. power brick.

If it's an xbox one s then there's a switch on the console you can use to change it to the correct voltage.
    Yes it is an older model. Thank you for replying!
  7. Daft Badger Win User

8. GrubbyEmpress04 Win User

Can i use a Xbox bought in US in India?

We bought X Box 360 S Model 1439 in USA and brought to India. The power supply unit (PSU) is of 110 V. I think we cannot use the same directly (with flat to round pin converter) with Indian Power Supply of 220V . I heard Microsoft will FREEly replace the
    same. If yes, where these MS shop/s in Hyderabad of India? If not freely, where can I buy a genuine PSU for this Model? Can any one help please?
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Indian XBOX in USA.

You need a different power brick for US wattage. Contact this nr for further help 800-469-9269
  10. RhapsodicShip83 Win User

CRY BABIES

im english lol..redskins is that an american football team..or the indians
Thema:

1. Can I use my Xbox one (Indian unit) in USA by exchanging the Indian PSU for an American one? - Similar Threads - Indian unit USA

2. As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points: As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points 6a596776-41d5-4fe4-b300-8d1422aa2210
  3. Indian Mythology Mashup Pack (Minecraft; Bedrock)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Indian Mythology Mashup Pack (Minecraft; Bedrock): so, Minecraft made plenty of mythology mashups, Greek, Chinese, Norse, Egyptian, but the one that they are missing is India. but a mashup by Minecraft would have a map of India. for the skins it...
  4. Does Indian debit card work to claim free pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Indian debit card work to claim free pass?: After I entered my debit card details, it is showing that invalid card no , but I tried with both of my debit cards, what should I do to claim the free pass? b7f72975-ea81-40d7-8955-6e76b2edb620
  5. Performance lag during an Indian summer.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Performance lag during an Indian summer.: With the temperature going as high as 48°C during an average Indian summer, how might one expect minimal performance lags due to excessive heating with their Xbox series X ?...
  6. XBox Indian Gamepass. Console in Saudi Arabia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Indian Gamepass. Console in Saudi Arabia: I have bought a Gamepass from India and my console is in Saudi Arabia (Configured Address is also Saudi Arabia). Can I play it in Saudi Arabia as it is OR do I need to change any settings/...
  7. No Indian Debit Cards being accepted

in XBoX Accessibility
    No Indian Debit Cards being accepted: From the past few months none of my friends and myself have been able to add a debit card (MasterCard and Visa) to our Microsoft account.We cannot add the card let alone make a purchase.Even if we...
  8. Lack of payment options for Indian Customers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lack of payment options for Indian Customers: Hi, I wanted to highlight the issue Indians are facing when making a purchase on the Microsoft store. In india, most debit cards are 2FA enabled which means they need to be verified via OTP...
  9. Indian Debit Cards...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Indian Debit Cards...: Good Day sir/Madam,could anyone please tell which debit card works in India for xbox or microsoft store payment,,I have used my international visa debit card but stll i could not buy anything..Is...
  10. Xbox on Windows won't accept my Indian credit card

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox on Windows won't accept my Indian credit card: I've been trying to add my Indian credit card as a payment option on the Xbox app on PC. However, after adding all details & saving, it gives a message that says information entered does not match...