Can I use my egyption visa to buy games from us and turkey store and other country ,egypt...

Discus and support Can I use my egyption visa to buy games from us and turkey store and other country ,egypt... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can I use my egyption visa to buy games from us and turkey store and other country ,egypt dont have a xbox store 08d4c66d-84e7-4b0a-b137-ed9118760b1a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Moataman Saleem, Dec 26, 2022.

1. Can I use my egyption visa to buy games from us and turkey store and other country ,egypt...

Can I use my egyption visa to buy games from us and turkey store and other country ,egypt dont have a xbox store

:)

Moataman Saleem, Dec 26, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can I use my egyption visa to buy games from us and turkey store and other country ,egypt dont have a xbox store

If you are not physically in a country that Xbox supports, you cannot use the Xbox store or Xbox services
  3. M3DHAT Win User

Locale- Country

My country is Egypt, I have chosen UK. now how can I buy points?
  4. Abd3l4l Win User

Xbox Live Gold for Egypt accounts

I am from Egypt 2. And I have like 100+ friends form Egypt 2.All u have 2 do is buy Xbox live pre-paid card from Virgin or any other store and change ur account region to U.S. or something and it will work.They wont add Egypt anytime soon, and u have no
    choice but lying.
  5. Mostafa Ragaa Win User

New Xbox App update broke Egyptian (and other regions') Gamepass

This isn't true. Microsoft recently rolled out Gamepass for Egypt that officially supports Egyptian store in MS Store, Egypt as a region on the PC and Xbox game store, and supports Egyptian currency on Egyptian cards

So yes, recently MS released Gamepass in Egypt using Egyptian currency through the Xbox Insider program. I received a message for gamepass availability.

If you look in the links I posted you will see that many in Egypt have subscribed to the recently released Gamepass.
  6. YoussefRaslan Win User

“I bought a game with 535 egp and it got refunded to me in 15 usd when games are cheaper in my egp. And I can't buy any games with 15$ dollars and I want the money in pounds

Egypt

I didn't buy a gift card I used my credit card
Thema:

Can I use my egyption visa to buy games from us and turkey store and other country ,egypt...

1. Can I use my egyption visa to buy games from us and turkey store and other country ,egypt... - Similar Threads - egyption visa buy

2. XBOX EGYPT

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX EGYPT: I from egypt i have an xbox series x i just got couple of things that i don't understand and i wish my voice will be heard why we don't have a region and cheap store like Turkey and Argentina...
  3. Local payment in Egypt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local payment in Egypt: When I tried to buy from the Egyptian store, specifically this game https://www.microsoft.com/en-eg/p/cyberpunk-2077-phantom-liberty/9nmjd11kcrl0?wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:overviewtab Which...
  4. I'm from Egypt and I don't have a credit card or debit card, so Can I buy Minecraft from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm from Egypt and I don't have a credit card or debit card, so Can I buy Minecraft from...: I tried a lot to search for this but I reached nothing, so if someone tell me. 2ac1e533-e8b0-4839-b69d-9d2e23858b65
  5. Teredo Not Working in Egypt

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo Not Working in Egypt: i live in Egypt and have pc game pass and me and my friends cant connect and play with each other because Teredo is unable to qualify and its not working in Egypt what should we do ?...
  6. When will Xbox put Egypt region ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Xbox put Egypt region ?: Please Xbox put Egypt region because If you don't put Egypt region this will decrease the members of Xbox c3d0e8df-f53f-4d81-aec8-085db6a35c76
  7. Teredo Not Working in Egypt?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo Not Working in Egypt?: getting a Strict Nat Type when using the PC companion app. Teredo state is showing as a Probe (Primary Server) and sometimes it shows as unreachable over UDP. Note: all the ports mentioned on...
  8. Q not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you...

in XBoX on Windows
    Q not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you...: Xbox not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you need to entre you need to link your account to another account in country that Xbox contain...
  9. Why Xbox cloud gaming is not available in Egypt ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Xbox cloud gaming is not available in Egypt ?: and i need to know when it will be available it's really bothers me to have a XBOX console but i can't use all the features of it because it's not available in my region :/...
  10. Why does prices in egypt seem different from steam or epic store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does prices in egypt seem different from steam or epic store?: Why does prices in egypt seem different from steam or epic store, is it because no one buys and they prefer cracked versions ,or price is higher than they can afford for a game (I think offers can...