Can I use Minecraft Tlauncher legally? I would like a launcher that works on XP and Vista.

Discus and support Can I use Minecraft Tlauncher legally? I would like a launcher that works on XP and Vista. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I would like a launcher that works on XP and Vista and so far my research shows that TLauncher works. Can I use it legally?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by munib ahmad, May 13, 2023.

1. munib ahmad
    munib ahmad Guest

Can I use Minecraft Tlauncher legally? I would like a launcher that works on XP and Vista.

I would like a launcher that works on XP and Vista and so far my research shows that TLauncher works. Can I use it legally?

:)

munib ahmad, May 13, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello munib ahmad,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to download the Minecraft on your Windows XP and Vista. Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

We can suggest you to install the approved game versions that is available at Minecraft website.

Please see this link: Download Minecraft & Server Software | Minecraft

Should you be looking for specific editions of Minecraft, please see this link as your guide: Different Minecraft Editions | Minecraft Help

Any concerns and suggestion related to the launcher that you are using, please contact the game support for assistance: Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net)

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question, and have a great day!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Ala'aElnahas Win User

unable to Play Multiplayer using Hypixel network on Minecraft-Java edition

Hello Joseph.

Thank you very much for your reply.

We were using the TLauncher because the official Minecraft Launcher couldn't download and install Minecraft Java Edition. It however could download and install Minecraft windows version. So, we used the TLauncher based on an advise in a video on youtube. So, the TLauncher enabled us to install the Java edition and to use it for single player. Thereafter, we tried to use it with the minecraft launcher but this attempt was mot successful.

So, our problem is with using it for multiplier
    Regards

Ala'a
  4. Fishdudedk6757 Win User

how do i make microsoft licensed account for tlauncher to play minecraft?

Tlauncher is very shady. not to mention it is also illegal. Just use the official minecraft launcher.
  5. WattyNuela Win User

how do i join minecraft players using my internet without realms/servers

Hello, Elijah.
    I appreciate the opportunity to tell you that we’re not able to provide assistance for unofficial launchers. We don’t know how tlauncher works. So I recommend you to use instead the official Minecraft launcher.

Your understanding is truly appreciated.
  6. Miguel Molina O Win User

Minecraft skins dont show up

I investigated a little more background of the comment about your colleagues are using the TLauncher launcher, and indeed that is the root cause of why it is not possible that you are seeing the skins of others because they are unique to the TLauncher launcher

As a quote from what is mentioned on the official page of TLauncher

"THE UNIQUE SKIN SYSTEM"

On our website, you can set your own skin that will be visible to all our users – and we can assure you that most of them use our launcher. The skin system by no aspects grants to the official one and even has several advantages – the possibility to set cloaks and HD skins. Thanks to these advantages, TLauncher skins are considered the best, especially since their installation is easy and free!"
Thema:

1. Can I use Minecraft Tlauncher legally? I would like a launcher that works on XP and Vista. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Tlauncher legally

2. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  3. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  4. How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button: Hello, I have been having this problem for two days now. When I create a minecraft World (bedrock edition on windows 11), it just disappears the next day. I have read previous threads and watched...
  5. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  6. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  7. Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC: I want to buy Minecraft on my PC to play online with my friends but I don't know if the Multiplayer function on PC is free or costs extra money. Also, I already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...
  8. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  9. Does anybody know if Tlauncher for minecraft is legal on brazil? i won't use it since im...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody know if Tlauncher for minecraft is legal on brazil? i won't use it since im...: I won't use Tlauncher since im getting money to buy original minecraft, but you know, Just a small little question, if you know if it is, please answer. c193de81-c304-40a2-98df-b1223c6b6e24
  10. Can Microsoft allow me to use Tlauncher for Playing Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Microsoft allow me to use Tlauncher for Playing Minecraft: Hello Microsoft, All my friends have minecraft i wanna play it too but i cant afford it i wanna play it with my friends but i cant the only way i can play is using Tlauncher.It is considered as...