Can I Use Mic Audio For Xbox Recordings?

Discus and support Can I Use Mic Audio For Xbox Recordings? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm a wanna be youtuber from the UK, and I want to have my live reaction to the gameplay, some help, is it possible? ea87208f-c341-4cc8-8f3c-18105c97278b Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SeanieThe Great, Jan 11, 2022.

1. Can I Use Mic Audio For Xbox Recordings?

I'm a wanna be youtuber from the UK, and I want to have my live reaction to the gameplay, some help, is it possible?

:)

SeanieThe Great, Jan 11, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi SeanieThe! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You can't add the audio directly trough the clip, but you could strean trough Twitch for example that way you could have both together or use a capture card to do it trough a PC
  3. Sanana94 Win User

Recording on xbox one

Hi there!

As far as I know, there's no way to record Mic audio from clips while recording on Xbox.

I guess you can try streaming the game to your windows PC and record from there while also recording your mic.

Have a read to this discussion here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/does-the-game-dvr-record-the-mic/44f98ddb-bb4c-490e-b4bb-e82b0ec3b0d8

Hope this helps ;)
  4. Tanquen1 Win User

Audio too low from desktop apps when using Capture on Windows 10

It's like it used to record from the mic and from the audio sent to the headset and audio sent to the speakers but now its the mic and only the audio output selected in the sound setting in the system tray on the windows task bar.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox Capture

As others have stated, there is no way to record your audio while using the 'record from now' function.

I stream to mixer and that captures my mics audio, and it's really easy to do too.

The only other alternatives to a capture card is to stream directly from your console to Mixer or Twitch, or use the Xbox App on Windows 10 to stream your console's audio and video to the windows 10 device, then you can use some other software to record,
    or stream. ( I hope that made sense).
  6. MethodManUK Win User

Xbox Live Capture Card Public Audio

I'm afraid you haven't helped.

As mentioned the capture cared records the game audio, it records party audio.

It is not recording public mic audio.

As the game audio and public mic audio come through the same channel, and the capture card is recording game sound perfectly, im led to believe its a privacy issue.

If I could get confirmation, or assistance, that would be great.

Your open ended, ridiculously obvious answer did nothing but fill a post on the forum.

Nice one, thanks for the help.

Anyone else offering useful assistance?
Thema:

1. Can I Use Mic Audio For Xbox Recordings? - Similar Threads - Mic Audio Recordings

2. Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...: When using the 30 second capture feature with capture audio recording set to All (game, enabled mic, apps, system), it does not record microphone audio. Note Game Bar's three options for...
  3. Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.

in XboX Insiders
    Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.: However, I cannot speak, any help is massively appreciated. (Series S, hyper X mic if that’s of any help) submitted by /u/Accomplished_Cook508 [link] [comments]
  4. My mic is not working but I can hear audio - how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic is not working but I can hear audio - how do I fix this?: My mic is getting audio from Xbox however my mic is not inputting into my Xbox to chat in parties online. It was working fine a few days ago. I’ve tried all the things that were suggested,...
  5. Why does the mic audio only work when the Xbox game bar is actively open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the mic audio only work when the Xbox game bar is actively open?: The mic audio works perfectly fine when I have the Xbox game bar open but, when it Is closed the mic isn'tbeing picked up. 36e51d7b-e67b-4d51-b4d0-37ad18b71460
  6. My party chat doesn’t work but the game bar detects my mic i have to have the audio tab...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My party chat doesn’t work but the game bar detects my mic i have to have the audio tab...: I’ve looked everywhere to find a solution but haven’t been able to find anything that actually works. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming*** 4f701d94-9ad2-44c2-97c9-13558d53c064
  7. Streaming to twitch with headset no mic audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming to twitch with headset no mic audio: Trying to stream on twitch with Xbox x through twitch app and only in game audio is being recorded all setting have mic on both Xbox and twitch tried two headsets can hear in game audio fine...
  8. Gamebar audio doesn't pick up mic

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Gamebar audio doesn't pick up mic: Hello I am having issues with xbox gamebar when i have it on "all" audio for capturing clips it picks up discord and other sounds but not my mic but if I were to toggle "game" it picks up my mic...
  9. Pc gets framey when taking clips with Game Bar and clips dont record my mic audio but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pc gets framey when taking clips with Game Bar and clips dont record my mic audio but...: Hi so lately idk why when i take clips with xbox game bar my pc will get framey basically for like a couple seconds and then return to normal and with my clips it wont record my mic but when i...
  10. Record party audio and my mic audio.

in XboX Insiders
    Record party audio and my mic audio.: Record people in the party with consent sort of like how broadcasts work, when you choose to include audio + your audio submitted by /u/MrMcMemer [link] [comments]