Can I use both Microsoft Credits and Credit Card to pay for a console?

Discus and support Can I use both Microsoft Credits and Credit Card to pay for a console? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello there Microsoft! I am wondering if I can use both Microsoft credits and a credit card to pay for a console/hardware. The Xbox Series X is a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jawed Zia, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Jawed Zia
    Jawed Zia Guest

Hello there Microsoft!

I am wondering if I can use both Microsoft credits and a credit card to pay for a console/hardware.

The Xbox Series X is a hardware/console I want, so if I pay half price with Microsoft credits at checkout and the other half price with my card, will it work?

Thanks again.

:)

Jawed Zia, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Jawed, In some places this option is available, my friend.

Just check if your location has this option.

When completing the order, see if the account balance appears as a valid payment method.

If so, choose it, and it will appear how you want to pay the remainder. So choose the card you have.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Thank you, mate.

have a great week.

And be safe =)
  4. Nixelplex Win User

XBOX Live Gold Overdue

Unfortunately you are not able to use Microsoft credit to pay for subscriptions. You can only purchase Live Gold using a credit/Debit card or Paypal.
  5. FreakRoach Win User

Issues with purchasing Sid Meiers Revolution on the Xbox Marketplace

How are you trying to pay for it? You can purchase Xbox 360 BC games on Xbox One or website only using credit card and paypal, and can not use account credit. Account credit can be used to pay Xbox 360 games only while using Xbox 360 console.
  6. wi7bit Win User

Mixer Pro Purchasing

Just as an option that I have used before, you can pay for subs using MS credit from gift cards or rewards, but only on the console itself.

This is what I did:

• Redeem Microsoft Reward points for a MS or Xbox gift card
    • Go to the channel on on your console and hit the sub button
    • You are able to pay using your MS credit balance

Not sure if this works for pro subs, but I can't see why not. Can anyone confirm this?
Thema:

1. Can I use both Microsoft Credits and Credit Card to pay for a console? - Similar Threads - both Microsoft Credits

2. How do I fix my Microsoft app and my Xbox they both keep closing out of me Everytime I keep...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Microsoft app and my Xbox they both keep closing out of me Everytime I keep...: My app kept on closing on my pc I try to delete and download it still closing the whole app it like not working at all On both of i 118d0d3f-9481-441d-992e-669426004572
  3. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  4. How to change 2 Microsoft accounts that are both associated with Xbox live gamer tags

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change 2 Microsoft accounts that are both associated with Xbox live gamer tags: Hi how can I change one Microsoft email account that’s associated with a Xbox live gamer tag to another Microsoft email account that’s associated with a Xbox live gamer tag can this be done. Will...
  5. I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers....: it says that "you cannot join cross-platform games without both a microsoft account and a nintendo account. Sign in with both accounts to join Servers." a67d4412-cf25-4f14-a3a0-264eeaabe1c7
  6. Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...: Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the store doesn't accept Microsoft points. Is there something wrong or do I have to wait until the game...
  7. My Mojang and Microsoft account both share the same email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Mojang and Microsoft account both share the same email.: My Mojang and Microsoft account both share the same email so when I try to sign into my Mojang account it signs into my Microsoft account that does not own Minecraft. I already paid for Java...
  8. In Nintendo Switch, no matter you join both Microsoft Account and Nintendo Switch account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Nintendo Switch, no matter you join both Microsoft Account and Nintendo Switch account,...: Idk why photo upload fail, soo i use image hosting https://ibb.co/TPQw56j 38a286ae-bd84-4174-a50c-30cb1e2c0d33
  9. Microsoft Store not accepting credit & debit card on both website and Xbox One.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store not accepting credit & debit card on both website and Xbox One.: Hi all, I have attempted to purchase the Game Pass Ultimate £1 deal. Upon entering the debit card info (VISA DEBIT), with the card details and billing address written perfectly, the window always...
  10. Buying things on Xbox Live with both Microsoft account and pay the rest by credit card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying things on Xbox Live with both Microsoft account and pay the rest by credit card?: I was thinking about buying one thing on Xbox Live it costs 249 Swedish krona and wonder if you have 100 Swedish krona in my Microsoft account, if you can take them first and then pay the rest...