can i use blue tooth mouse & keyboard on my xbox360

Discus and support can i use blue tooth mouse & keyboard on my xbox360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can i use blue tooth mouse & keyboard on my xbox360 ?Logitec rollerball mouse arteck keyboard 5ccfd636-1a73-4927-a0be-e216093a51c0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WWCIVC, Nov 18, 2022.

1. WWCIVC
    WWCIVC Guest

can i use blue tooth mouse & keyboard on my xbox360 ?Logitec rollerball mouse arteck keyboard

:)

WWCIVC, Nov 18, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but no, Xbox 360 console does not support bluetooth connectivity.
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

No Xbox console uses bluetooth so no.
  4. UncagedWAR Win User

Keyboard support?

I know this thread is old but I would like to know if keyboard support has been added?

I was reading a game reviiew in which the reviewer said he used a blue tooth keabord and mouse but didnt say what model.

Anyone have any info on if its supported and if so what make and model keybord?
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

I don’t know what to do

I have heard doing this can be fairly tricky and some phones just will not accept the Blue Tooth Signal.

My best suggestion is to full power down the phone after turning OFF Blue Tooth. Turn it back on then switch on Blue Tooth. Then turn on the controller and press the Sync button and see if it is detected in your blue tooth menu.
  6. Mr Dragonbyte Win User

Chatpad for xbox One

Hi, there is smart glass but I have also got a old wireless blue tooth pc keyboard linked up to one of the usb ports of the xbox one.

this leaves my controller port free for my headset.

its normally quicker to pickup the keyboard and type than it is to get the smart glass fired up. or as above it could be in other use.
Thema:

1. can i use blue tooth mouse & keyboard on my xbox360 - Similar Threads - blue tooth mouse

2. I have mislaid the blue tooth for my microsoft sculpt keyboard. Can I get a replacement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have mislaid the blue tooth for my microsoft sculpt keyboard. Can I get a replacement...: Purchased 21-1-2023 Model umber 1559 1558 1496. 99977a6c-8e65-42af-8ae2-64da1f7ba155
  3. I can’t pair my Xbox controller to my pc. It appears in the list of blue tooth devices but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t pair my Xbox controller to my pc. It appears in the list of blue tooth devices but...: I can’t pair my Xbox controller to my pc. It appears in the list of blue tooth devices but when I click to pair it fails every time. I have reinstalled drivers, I have updated Bluetooth. I have...
  4. Xbox elite controller A button causing the game bar to open and blue tooth issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller A button causing the game bar to open and blue tooth issues.: I just bought an xbox elite controller series 2 and whenever I press A the stupid xbox game bar shows up and I have to press A a lot in most games. Also when I plug the contoller in to look at it...
  5. Blue Tooth Transmitter For Xbox One "Controller" For Chat Only??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blue Tooth Transmitter For Xbox One "Controller" For Chat Only??: Can I plug this into my Xbox One Controller to use with a blue tooth "over one ear" headset? Just for chat, don't want to hear all sounds. Or does anyone have any other suggestions? Microsoft has...
  6. Blue tooth headset and XBOX 1S

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blue tooth headset and XBOX 1S: Hey does anyone know if you can connect the Samsung Galaxy ear buds to the controllers or xbox 1s? Your advice or workaround is appreciated! e5b4c41b-81b1-4219-b864-4a7c45b1c39a
  7. Can I use a Blue Tooth Adapter instead of a Xbox Adapter?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I use a Blue Tooth Adapter instead of a Xbox Adapter?: Hi I have purchased a Blue Tooth Adapter instead of the Xbox Adapter. Can I use this instead. 4d1d64aa-c658-40b3-9cf5-976f281e17e2
  8. Blue Tooth Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blue Tooth Controller: Hello All, I just bought a New Xbox 1s controller with Blue tooth with the intention of using it on my gaming PC. I got it all hooked up and had it working for the most part. It seemed like at...
  9. Xbox One Controller Blue tooth does not finish sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Blue tooth does not finish sync: I purchased a XBO controller with the blue tooth capabilities for my PC use, however for some reason it will not finish syncing to any device. The controller will start the sync, be picked up by...
  10. Wireless Blue Tooth Headset ???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Blue Tooth Headset ???: Will Microsoft ever make a Wireless Blue Tooth Headset again like they did for the Original XBOX. These new headsets are so heavy and cause headaches and jaw aches. My friend can't use them...