Can I use an Xbox gift card to purchase items in the Xbox design lab such as thumbsticks...

Discus and support Can I use an Xbox gift card to purchase items in the Xbox design lab such as thumbsticks... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own an elite 2 controller and would like to use Microsoft rewards points to purchase paddles and thumbsticks from the Xbox design lab with an Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SherynWarnken, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Can I use an Xbox gift card to purchase items in the Xbox design lab such as thumbsticks...

I own an elite 2 controller and would like to use Microsoft rewards points to purchase paddles and thumbsticks from the Xbox design lab with an Xbox gift card or a Microsoft store gift card. Can I do this? I know you can’t use gift cards to purchase the controllers but what about the controller accessories? Thanks.

:)

SherynWarnken, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Gift Card

I can verify you can use gift card funds to purchase a design lab controller. I used some to partially pay for mine and used a credit card on the rest.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Do xbox gift cards work to buy controller

It depends on whether you are talking about a normal controller from the Microsoft Store or a Design Lab one (as noted "theyre more expensive on amazon then a custom designed one"

Normal controllers bought through the Store can use MS credit. Design Labs controllers do not allow use of MS balance of gift card to purchase:

"No, there isn't a way to use gift cards, codes, or CSV to purchase a controller.

You also can't make split payments between account funds, codes, and another payment method on file with your Microsoft account."

Xbox Design Lab FAQs
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Can I use an Xbox gift card to purchase items in the Xbox design lab such as thumbsticks and paddles with an Xbox or Microsoft gift card

Thank you, Sheryn!

Have a nice week.

You are welcome =)
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Can I use an Xbox gift card to purchase items in the Xbox design lab such as thumbsticks and paddles with an Xbox or Microsoft gift card

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

SherynWarnken, It's usually not possible, my friend.

Because these accessories are not part of the rewards system Shop.

But, it is worth checking if these accessories appear in the Shops in your area. Some locations are already available for short periods.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox GC for design lab?

It's not possible to use funds from a gift card for Design Lab.
Thema:

Can I use an Xbox gift card to purchase items in the Xbox design lab such as thumbsticks...

1. Can I use an Xbox gift card to purchase items in the Xbox design lab such as thumbsticks... - Similar Threads - gift card purchase

2. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  3. Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...: Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern Warfare - in game currency) for my son and have been unsuccessful in retrieving the coins for him to use. I...
  4. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  5. Purchased a xbox gift card typed in all info loaded and says complete details but no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a xbox gift card typed in all info loaded and says complete details but no...: Purchased a xbox gift card typed in all info loaded and says complete details but no points/money received this was for gta. bf9d4a06-bc4a-46a4-9508-74ad569c4ea0
  6. Purchase Minecraft for Mac using Microsoft gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Minecraft for Mac using Microsoft gift card: I want to get Minecraft for my Mac and I have Microsoft gift cards available. Is there any way to get the Minecraft using the Microsoft gift card? What if I get Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition...
  7. I purchased a Shark Card using a Microsoft Gift Card & personal Visa card for balance...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a Shark Card using a Microsoft Gift Card & personal Visa card for balance...: I purchased a Shark Card using a Microsoft Gift Card & personal Visa card for balance owing, but apparently it was for an Xbox X/S series where I have an Xbox One S, So I can't get the GTA$$$$...
  8. I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY...: I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY REDEEMED. WHICH I HAVEN'T PURCHASED ANYTHING WITH IT. I HAVE LOOKED AT MY ACCOUNT FOR PURCHASES AND IT HAS...
  9. I’ve added a gift card to my account but when I go to purchase a game it doesn’t let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve added a gift card to my account but when I go to purchase a game it doesn’t let me...: I’ve added a gift card to my Xbox account. When I’ve gone to buy a game with it the funds do not appear. Why is this? d959cc79-750d-4844-b5be-de7b5848afc9
  10. Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region: How do you purchase an Xbox gift card in euros as a gift? - I am in the US and my son is in Germany - 1408516c-5242-4fe7-84f6-6f736bd1c712