Can I use an Xbox game pass on Mac?

Discus and support Can I use an Xbox game pass on Mac? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Ive recently been trying to purchase Minecraft Java edition for Mac, and noticed that I could buy a Xbox PC game pass instead. I have looked at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oscar Harvey2, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Can I use an Xbox game pass on Mac?

Hello, Ive recently been trying to purchase Minecraft Java edition for Mac, and noticed that I could buy a Xbox PC game pass instead. I have looked at some sources that say that I can, and some that say that I cant. If someone could tell me if I can or not, that would be great.

:)

Oscar Harvey2, Dec 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today Oscar

Yes, you can (I personally played Minecraft with my game pass ultimate subscription on my Mac)

But if maybe you only want to play Minecraft I think the best option for you would be purchase the full game and not the game pass subscription

(Unless you have an Xbox, in that way I recommend getting game pass ultimate, in that way you can access to more games in your console + Minecraft in your Mac)
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

You're welcome Oscar ;)

Don't hesitate to reach the community forums if you need help in the future

For now take care and have a good day
  4. Oscar Harvey2 Win User

Thank you, that really helps!
  5. Lancefoxcoonbit Win User

Game Pass Ultimate refund

Unsure; since I what; Xbox Game Pass for MAC.
  6. AtomX1981 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Games Disappearing??? (Gears 5)

Hi, uhm I posted this in the xbox cloud section.

I’m using Xbox Games Pass Ultimate and playing via browser and Mac/ iPad Pro.

Gears of War 5 is nowhere to be found anymore.
Thema:

1. Can I use an Xbox game pass on Mac? - Similar Threads - game pass Mac

2. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  3. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  4. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  5. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  6. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  7. Is there anyway to access my PC Game Pass on Mac?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to access my PC Game Pass on Mac?: Hi all. I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and play on Xbox Series X and PC. I recently moved from Windows 10 to macOS and was saddened to see all my Game Pass games (with the exclusion of Minecraft:...
  8. Sign in button on Xbox Game Pass doesn't work (Mac). Can anyone help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in button on Xbox Game Pass doesn't work (Mac). Can anyone help?: Hello everyone. So, I just got an M1 Macbook Air recently, it's setup and everything. So, I've decided that I wanted to stream games on it as it is my most affordable option for gaming right now...
  9. Xbox game pass and Mac

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass and Mac: I recently got an Xbox series X and with it game pass ultimate. I'm looking to play age of empires 4 on my MacBook pro but Apple won't let me install the game pass app. Just wondering if there...
  10. error 0x8007001f. trying to play game pass games in my mac using windows on a external hard...

in XBoX on Windows
    error 0x8007001f. trying to play game pass games in my mac using windows on a external hard...: I have a Windows 10 Pro installed on separate hard drive on my iMac 27-inch 2019. There is a persistent problem with Xbox app / Windows Store - whenever I try to install a game with "Administrator...