Can i use a xbox giftcard to buy Minecraft Xbox One Edition (The legacy one)

Discus and support Can i use a xbox giftcard to buy Minecraft Xbox One Edition (The legacy one) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i wanted to know if you could use a xbox giftcard to buy minecraft xbox one edition b307be83-baae-4933-bc97-f4aec3b71a9c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cloaksey The Dude, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Can i use a xbox giftcard to buy Minecraft Xbox One Edition (The legacy one)

Hi i wanted to know if you could use a xbox giftcard to buy minecraft xbox one edition

:)

Cloaksey The Dude, Feb 5, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

The digital version of the Xbox One edition has been removed from the store completely. It has been replaced with the newer version which runs on the bedrock engine but you can use your Microsoft Account Balance (giftcard) to purchase Minecraft for Xbox through this link; https://www.xbox.com/games/store/minecraft/9MVX....
  3. OP_TikTak Win User

Can you get minecraft java and bedrock edition with a xbox giftcard?

But do i use my xbox account to play minecraft?

And you can redeem a code for minecraft java and bedrock edition from a xbox giftcard rather than a microsoft giftcard right?
  4. OP_TikTak Win User

Wait cant i do it like this

Redeem 2 $25 xbox giftcards first. Then go to minecraft and click buy. Then select the microsoft balance option ( money from redeeming giftcards). Then wait for it to purchase. Then go into the xbox app and go to minecraft and enter the game. Then login into the acc that has it. Then i can play minecraft java and bedrock edition. This is another way right? Like i can redeem multiple giftcards until it reaches $40 and then i buy minecraft and play it. Does this work aswell?
  5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  6. OP_TikTak Win User

So then do i redeem the code on the giftcard and click next?

And does it have to be the exaclty the same like minecraft java and bedrock edition costs $40 and i have a $50 xbox can i still get minecraft java and bedrock edition even if the xbox giftcard value $10 more?
Thema:

1. Can i use a xbox giftcard to buy Minecraft Xbox One Edition (The legacy one) - Similar Threads - giftcard buy Minecraft

2. If I buy a game on a visa giftcard and end up refunding it will my money?

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy a game on a visa giftcard and end up refunding it will my money?: Will it end up in my bank account or back in my Visa card? Preferably Visa card, if not is there I way I can make it go there? submitted by /u/Plasticbeef777 [link] [comments]
  3. can i use and xbox giftcard to buy robux on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i use and xbox giftcard to buy robux on pc?: I tried to use a microsoft store giftcard to buy robux, but when im at checkout it doesn't allow me to use the microsoft gift card, its just not even showing as an option, so i want to know if i...
  4. How do I buy Rocket League credits with Xbox Giftcards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I buy Rocket League credits with Xbox Giftcards?: Hello I play Rocket League on Xbox, and I wanted to buy credits, so I went to Microsoft.com/redeem (As the gift card said) And I redeemed the code, suddenly I went to RL to buy credits and sent...
  5. I want to buy a xbox controller using my xbox giftcard on microsoft store but upon checking...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to buy a xbox controller using my xbox giftcard on microsoft store but upon checking...: I want to buy a xbox controller using my xbox giftcard on microsoft store but upon checking out, i couldnt find a way to checkout using Xbox gift card. I am using Microsoft store on microsoft edge...
  6. Purchased a $50 xbox giftcard only to find out you cant buy minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a $50 xbox giftcard only to find out you cant buy minecraft java: I cant purchase minecraft java edition with xbox gift card, can I get a refund for my gift card in anyway possible. I got the 50 dollar giftcard because it was the only one available and I wanted...
  7. How can I buy Minecraft Win 10 Edition by MS Giftcard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I buy Minecraft Win 10 Edition by MS Giftcard: How can I buy Minecraft Win 10 Edition by MS Giftcard I need to use on this [img] [img] Or this [img] [img] a3c1c7e6-3d7d-4fc3-92b7-fe886370b018
  8. Can I use a Minecraft Giftcard For XBOX One to buy Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I use a Minecraft Giftcard For XBOX One to buy Windows 10 Edition: Just a heads up this is a Minecraft giftcard specifically for MC Xbox itself. I'm not sure if it'll just buy minecraft for xbox again, or if it will become funds where I can buy it on microsoft...
  9. minecraft java giftcard to buy minecraft windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft java giftcard to buy minecraft windows 10: Hey! I've been wanting to buy a Minecraft windows 10 gift card for my cousin. but I don't see them at any retailers. I only see the java ones. Can I use a java Minecraft gift card to buy Minecraft...
  10. Can I buy MInecraft Windows 10 edition using a visa giftcard or a xbox giftcard

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I buy MInecraft Windows 10 edition using a visa giftcard or a xbox giftcard: Can i get windows 10 edition using a visa gift card or a Xbox gift card because i want to know because i don't have a debit card or credit card and would like to get it....