can I use a Vx Precision steering wheel on a xbox series s

Discus and support can I use a Vx Precision steering wheel on a xbox series s in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I want to buy a Vx Precision steering wheel by Volkano and I want to know if it's compatible with a Xbox Series S... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Glynn Esterhuizen, Mar 24, 2023.

1. can I use a Vx Precision steering wheel on a xbox series s

Hi

I want to buy a Vx Precision steering wheel by Volkano and I want to know if it's compatible with a Xbox Series S

:)

Glynn Esterhuizen, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Personally I would be weary. The fact that it seems be compatible with Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3 and PS4 shows that it's at least a 10 year old product.

Went to what I believed to be official website and this product was not found. Couldn't a downloadable manual either.

All peripherals (other than Kinect) that work on Xbox One will work on Series S. I wouldn't buy it though, seems like cheap generic wheel.
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you have a question about the steering wheel.

The model is actually compatible with Xbox One and if that is the case, it should also be compatible with the newer generation but that depends if they have an updated firmware for that too.

It would be best to ask the manufacturer for the steering wheel if they have updated the firmware to be compatible with the new generation consoles.
  4. Hassan Patel Win User

Controller loses audio when connecting to volcano precision steeting

Steering Wheel Volkano VX-136-BKRD

It is for Xbox range

Turtle Beach headphones recon 70x
  5. Georges C. Win User

VX Gaming Precision Drive Series Steering wheel. By Volkano

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Rudolph, I believe you are referring to pairing, it comes to be paired with the console or not, if you can give more details of the model of the equipment as the model etc.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Struggling to get the VX Precision steering wheel to work on Xbox one

you should contact the peripherals support

These kind of thing are just alternate inputs for a game pad. In order to have a feature laden wheel you have to purchase one supported by a racing title.
Thema:

1. can I use a Vx Precision steering wheel on a xbox series s - Similar Threads - Precision steering wheel

2. Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?: Is it possible to use a Logitech g920steering wheel and a separate joystick (Logitech 3d extreme pro ) that is Xbox compatible with the Xbox adaptive controller together. Eg allowing me to use the...
  3. RSB & LSB Support for Steering Wheels

in XboX Insiders
    RSB & LSB Support for Steering Wheels: I don't understand why RSB & LSB buttons aren't working as intended on Xbox. Why is this feature removed from steering wheels? Fanatec & Logitech are shipping wheels with labels LSB & RSB but Xbox...
  4. SuperDrive Steering Wheel and Pedal Set Controls Maulfunctioning

in XBoX on Consoles
    SuperDrive Steering Wheel and Pedal Set Controls Maulfunctioning: Hello, I recently began experiencing malfunctions with my SuperDrive steering wheel and pedal set. Everything was working fine until I plugged the set back into my computer one day. My pedals are...
  5. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  6. Trust predator steering wheel not working on xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Trust predator steering wheel not working on xbox 360: Hi, i have an xbox 360 and an trust predator gm3100r and i try to conect my wheel to the xbox and it does not work, it shows power light on the wheel but it still does not work the game ive tried...
  7. My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I...: I'm using an Xbox One S controller. I have tried to wipe them and it only fixed it for a short matter of time. Can somebody please tell me your method of fixing this?...
  8. Xbox controller joystick idea for precise aim

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller joystick idea for precise aim: So my idea is to make a bigger joystick area (where the joystick can move) with zones so you don't have to play on high sensitivity and give up you aim , instead in the middle it's very slow and...
  9. Struggling to get the VX Precision steering wheel to work on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Struggling to get the VX Precision steering wheel to work on Xbox one: Hi We struggling to get the steering wheel to work on the Xbox one console. Followed the instructions and managed to get it on (red light on steering wheel) and then the controller vibrates....
  10. Improving the Xbox Wireless Headset: The Need for a Precise Volume Indicator

in XboX Insiders
    Improving the Xbox Wireless Headset: The Need for a Precise Volume Indicator: I’ve been a daily user of the Xbox Wireless Headset since its release, and I must say, it’s been a fantastic experience. However, there’s one aspect that has been a consistent source of...