Can I use a Microsoft gift card to buy Robux on a PC?

Discus and support Can I use a Microsoft gift card to buy Robux on a PC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I saved up enough points to redeem a Microsoft gift card on Microsoft Rewards, and I was wondering whether or not to just redeem Robux or use the gift... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by That Gamer, Mar 15, 2022.

1. That Gamer
    That Gamer Guest

I saved up enough points to redeem a Microsoft gift card on Microsoft Rewards, and I was wondering whether or not to just redeem Robux or use the gift card to buy the Robux. I saw a similar question, but the response was to do it on an Xbox. I have an Xbox, but it is slow and takes forever to turn on. So, I was wondering if it was possible to just use the Microsoft gift card on the Roblox website on a computer.

:)

That Gamer, Mar 15, 2022
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Using Gift Card Funds

you have to buy the robux through the game itself on pc or mac. any robux purchased with a microsoft account go through xbox console only. gift cards for robux for microsoft are for the console only too.
  3. Ronnieee Win User

microsot gift card

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your gift card buying Robux.

You may check this thread for the answer:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

I believe you would need to use this gift card only through the Microsoft store and they only have available Robux for Xbox and not for PC.
  4. Reim fiseha Win User

Roblox digital code Is gone from Microsoft rewards

I have a question, can I use the Microsoft gift card instead to buy Robux? I am on IPad and I don’t really know how to redeem it
  5. Francia J. Win User

Microsoft Balance not showing up

Not at all, you will just add an Xbox Gift Card/Microsoft balance to check if that will work and then you can use it another time when you wanted to buy Robux.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi That! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you play the game trough the Microsoft store app/Xbox console yes you can use a a Microsoft gift card to purchase robux
Thema:

1. Can I use a Microsoft gift card to buy Robux on a PC? - Similar Threads - Microsoft gift card

2. Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which...: Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which retailer i bought it from. Turns out it was not activated, how can i now use it?...
  3. Microsoft Store Gift Card; with physical stores closed, how can I redeem them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Gift Card; with physical stores closed, how can I redeem them?: I have two old Microsoft Store gift cards (had received them as gift several years ago). They say on the back that "This Card does not expire", but they come with a 16-digit code which cannot be...
  4. Redeeming a 16 digit Microsoft store gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeeming a 16 digit Microsoft store gift card: Hi - I have a 16 digit Microsoft store gift card that I'm trying to redeem. It was purchased from the Seattle U-Village brick and mortar store originally. The only redemption portals only allow...
  5. I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...: They are doing nothing and has been over 60 days, what else can I do now? Generic email sent as reply - no proactive contact from them otherwise. I now have 5 copies of the same email from...
  6. Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...: I don't have a credit card and i wish to buy the "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC." from the Microsoft Store. I saw this on amazon which is an Xbox gift card and i wanted to know if...
  7. Changing gamer tag using Xbox gift card or Microsoft points

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing gamer tag using Xbox gift card or Microsoft points: Recently I changed my gamer tag by mistake and waters my free chance, rn I figured that maybe a Xbox gift card could Help but I see no option 1d4eff62-2cd8-480f-a97b-5ebf16796699
  8. Can I use a one for all gift card to buy a game on the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use a one for all gift card to buy a game on the Microsoft store: Can I use a one for all gift card to buy a game on the Microsoft store. And if so how do I do that? 5112aeb9-2c7c-43cf-8e7c-96d04b001e66
  9. Purchase Minecraft for Mac using Microsoft gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Minecraft for Mac using Microsoft gift card: I want to get Minecraft for my Mac and I have Microsoft gift cards available. Is there any way to get the Minecraft using the Microsoft gift card? What if I get Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition...
  10. Unable to spend money which is in my Sons microsoft balance (upgrades from a gift card)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to spend money which is in my Sons microsoft balance (upgrades from a gift card): My son has 25 euro’s on his Microsoft balance, however, hè can’t spend it. As a parent, I had to allow his purchase. However this is only possible by transfering (additional) money. But as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to buy roblox premium with windows gift card