Can I use a Microsoft gift card to buy a Google Play Gift Card or Amazon Gift Card or any...

Discus and support Can I use a Microsoft gift card to buy a Google Play Gift Card or Amazon Gift Card or any... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Can I use a Microsoft gift card to buy a Google Play Gift Card or Amazon Gift Card or any other Gift Card? b2d01a85-5a79-417c-88a7-edbbbac9c3ab Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Victor Choutech, Aug 14, 2021.

1. Can I use a Microsoft gift card to buy a Google Play Gift Card or Amazon Gift Card or any...

Can I use a Microsoft gift card to buy a Google Play Gift Card or Amazon Gift Card or any other Gift Card?

:)

Victor Choutech, Aug 14, 2021
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?

You cannot buy Google Play gift cards with Microsoft Rewards Points as they aren't available on Microsoft Rewards or Microsoft gift cards. If you happen to have a redeemed Amazon gift card tied to your Amazon account, you may be able to just search Google
    Play gift cards on Amazon and purchase it with your available Amazon credit. Using the Redeem tab on Microsoft Rewards, going to shop, and then selecting the Amazon gift card (if you have enough points) may be able to get you a Google Play gift card you are
    looking for on Amazon. Please understand that may work, it is not guaranteed to work.

As another user had pointed out, you could also try and redeem your rewards points for a Walmart or Target eCard (online gift card similar to Amazon) and buy a Google Play gift card through their websites or online or in store. Those are also not guaranteed
    to work but may work.

Google Play gift cards aren't currently an available reward option but there are plenty others.
  3. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Can I buy Xbox Live from xbox app using Google Play Gift Card?

No, you can't. Microsoft and Google both use different payment methods with regards gift cards so you won't be able to use a Google Play Gift Card to buy anything for Xbox.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Can I use a Microsoft gift card to buy a Google Play Gift Card or Amazon Gift Card or any other Gift Card?

You can't use any giftcard to buy another gift card

Even in physical stores
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Gift cards

The £10 must be either on a card that says "Xbox Gift Card £10" or you must purchase an Xbox digital gift card code on Amazon for £10 that you redeem here:
    https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter

You can't redeem Amazon gift cards or currency in Amazon accounts for currency in your Microsoft/Xbox account - you must buy an Xbox Gift Card (or code) with that money on it.
  6. Jason roy2 Win User

Can india 999 INR gift card work for robux

It is, but roblox does not support nawtive pricing in india, but I saw other people using google play INR gift cards to purchase premium in USD on mobile, if the xbox card does not work, can you please encourage any other way to buy robux through gift cards, thanks!
Thema:

Can I use a Microsoft gift card to buy a Google Play Gift Card or Amazon Gift Card or any...

1. Can I use a Microsoft gift card to buy a Google Play Gift Card or Amazon Gift Card or any... - Similar Threads - Microsoft gift card

2. where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...: where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft rewards removed it 7b6634c3-012a-4a36-bcdb-61ef5cd95396
  3. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  4. Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which...: Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which retailer i bought it from. Turns out it was not activated, how can i now use it?...
  5. Microsoft Store Gift Card; with physical stores closed, how can I redeem them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Gift Card; with physical stores closed, how can I redeem them?: I have two old Microsoft Store gift cards (had received them as gift several years ago). They say on the back that "This Card does not expire", but they come with a 16-digit code which cannot be...
  6. Redeeming a 16 digit Microsoft store gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeeming a 16 digit Microsoft store gift card: Hi - I have a 16 digit Microsoft store gift card that I'm trying to redeem. It was purchased from the Seattle U-Village brick and mortar store originally. The only redemption portals only allow...
  7. I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...: They are doing nothing and has been over 60 days, what else can I do now? Generic email sent as reply - no proactive contact from them otherwise. I now have 5 copies of the same email from...
  8. Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...: I don't have a credit card and i wish to buy the "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC." from the Microsoft Store. I saw this on amazon which is an Xbox gift card and i wanted to know if...
  9. Changing gamer tag using Xbox gift card or Microsoft points

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing gamer tag using Xbox gift card or Microsoft points: Recently I changed my gamer tag by mistake and waters my free chance, rn I figured that maybe a Xbox gift card could Help but I see no option 1d4eff62-2cd8-480f-a97b-5ebf16796699
  10. Can I use a one for all gift card to buy a game on the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use a one for all gift card to buy a game on the Microsoft store: Can I use a one for all gift card to buy a game on the Microsoft store. And if so how do I do that? 5112aeb9-2c7c-43cf-8e7c-96d04b001e66

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Does Microsoft accept amazon gift card