Can I use a credit on my account to send as a gift to my son?

Discus and support Can I use a credit on my account to send as a gift to my son? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I have £50 on my Microsoft account that I want to gift to my son for his birthday so he can use on his x box - is this possible?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GrahamStuart1, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Can I use a credit on my account to send as a gift to my son?

Hi I have £50 on my Microsoft account that I want to gift to my son for his birthday so he can use on his x box - is this possible?

:)

GrahamStuart1, Sep 17, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Graham,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have question on gifting. Unfortunately, you wouldn't be able to gift your currency to your son. You could buy a game he wants as a

gift
    with your currency.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

How to transfer money to my son's fortnite game as vbucks

The best way to do this, as I have done this with my son, is to redeem a gift code on his account, or to gift him so credit.

He can then log into (his account) Fortnite game and purchase the items (INGAME) using the gift cards that are on his account.

Do not add your Credit card to his account, that way he may get carried away.

You Cannot purchase vbucks outside of Fortnite, they have to be purchased ingame with credit on the account.

You can do this through the FAMILY settings on your main account to the CHILD account.
  4. Peppie15 Win User

gifting money to my child's account

I'm not experienced with xbox. I uploaded a gift card to my parent account in error as it was meant for my child. How do I send him a game as a gift, using the gift card credit? Thank you for any advice you may be able to give.
  5. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

XBox Gift Cards

You can purchase itens as a gift for your son using that credits =]
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Xbox gift card transfer

I accidentally redeemed xbox gift card to my microsoft account instead of my son’s. I dont have an xbox account but need to transfer the funds to my son’s account. I read that transfer isn’t possible. Is there any way?
    No there isnt any way. Nothing is transferable between accounts. What you can do however is use the balance on your account to gift a game of your sons choosing to their own account by selecting "buy as gift" when purchasing whatever game they want.
Thema:

1. Can I use a credit on my account to send as a gift to my son? - Similar Threads - credit account send

2. Unauthorized, unrecognized, Microsoft account credit

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorized, unrecognized, Microsoft account credit: I have many of these unrecognized orders they show up as: " Status: Redeemed Total:$100 Order date: 00/00/00 Payment method: Redeemed code ". I never acquired and I was never notified about them....
  3. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  4. microsoft account balance credit

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft account balance credit: Hi this morning I redeemed a code to my Microsoft account. but when I try to purchase from Forza horizon 5 it shows the pervious balance. I checked my credit it shows the right amount of 23 $...
  5. Someone else's credit card showing up on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone else's credit card showing up on my account?: So, I have a very interesting issue happen to me recently. I went to purchase a game on the Microsoft Store and I noticed someone else's credit card information was the default card on file. My...
  6. I can’t add my credit card in my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t add my credit card in my account: So, i wanna subscribe to game pass for pc but when i tried to use the saved credit card that i’ve subscribed through it multiple times before it gave me a authorization failure massage, so i tried...
  7. Son has credited the wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son has credited the wrong account: My son has topped up the wrong account on my phone - the wrong account was logged in to - how can the credit be refunded and added to the correct account Trying to ring customer support and they...
  8. Unauthorised purchase made with my credit card on my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorised purchase made with my credit card on my xbox account: My bank statement says I made a purchase today for xbox. I haven't even logged onto my xbox today and I didn't purchase anything from Microsoft or xbox. 0f36deba-0fed-4404-a56b-a9f033b51d28
  9. My gold subscription for an account I don’t have any access to, is being payed of my credit...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gold subscription for an account I don’t have any access to, is being payed of my credit...: I have an old account which the Gt is ImnotJaco10 My credit info is still on that account, I’m not 100% sure that the email I thought was on it is, and I’ve been paying for gold for over 10 years...
  10. If i pay for a developer account with my credit card does microsoft store and use the data...

in XBoX on Windows
    If i pay for a developer account with my credit card does microsoft store and use the data...: I want to get a developer account so that i can enable dev mode on my xbox series S. For some reason u have to use a credit card as payment option. my question is if i enter my credit card...