Can i us my xbox series seagate expansion card on a laptop

Discus and support Can i us my xbox series seagate expansion card on a laptop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can i use my xbox series x seagate expansion card on a laptop? 319dcea1-427c-4904-947f-438e74f8ac52 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by matt harper1, Mar 1, 2023.

1. matt harper1
    matt harper1 Guest

Can i use my xbox series x seagate expansion card on a laptop?

:)

matt harper1, Mar 1, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Matt!

It is only designed for Xbox Series X/S. You won't be able to use that on Xbox One or PC/laptop.

You can find more FAQs about that here https://www.seagate.com/as/en/products/gaming-d...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Why can I not install game pass games on the USB external hard drive?

4. Smwutches Win User

Can I play my X|S Games on a Storage Expansion Card?

5. Smwutches Win User

External HD

You would have to use the Seagate expansion card that is made for the Series X. That is currently the only additional storage device you can use for optimized games.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

What are the best options for adding storage Xbox series S?

If it is a Series X|S games, then the game can only be installed on the internal drive or on a external Seagate storage expansion card

https://www.xbox.com/en-Gb/accessories/hard-drives/seagate-expansion-card or a Western Digital one

https://www.westerndigital.com/prod...sion-card-for-xbox-ssd?sku=WDBMPH0010BNC-WCSN These can store Xbox Series X|S games and be launched from them too.

Any backward Compatible title (Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One) can be installed on an external drive and played from there too.
Thema:

1. Can i us my xbox series seagate expansion card on a laptop - Similar Threads - series seagate expansion

2. Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update: So, after last nights console update my series x doesnt detect the seagate expansion card anymore. This sucks. Anyone else with this issue? 79cd6954-eca6-4b71-830d-0d3eb21cb5b3
  3. Series S/X Seagate Expansion Card Question

in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X Seagate Expansion Card Question: Hello. I just bought the Seagate 512gb SSD expansion card for my XboxOneSeriesS. Installation process requires no instructions and pretty straight forward, but I'm wondering if I'm missing...
  4. How do I play my games on my friends Xbox Series X console? I have a Seagate hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I play my games on my friends Xbox Series X console? I have a Seagate hard drive: How do I play my games on my friends Xbox Series C console? I have a Seagate hard drive d45a01d0-f1f8-403f-9ef9-96584b14ec71
  5. Transfering games from Xbox One to Series X using Seagate HDD and the Series X States I do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfering games from Xbox One to Series X using Seagate HDD and the Series X States I do...: I bought this 4 terabyte Seagate HDD for the xbox one and accrued 87 games, some from when I had the game pass. I did some research and I found that just plugging it into the new Xbox Series X...
  6. Seagate 2tb usb expansion hard drive series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate 2tb usb expansion hard drive series s: I got given a seagate 2tb usb external hard drive and when I've tried to download flight sim on my series s it says it has to be in external storage or storage expansion card, after abit of...
  7. Resetting Xbox Series X query Seagate expansion card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resetting Xbox Series X query Seagate expansion card?: Hi everyone, does it matter resetting an Xbox Series X device with an Ethernet cable and Seagate expansion card for Xbox Series X in the device? Everything seems to be working fine resetting the...
  8. Any help on a possibly corrupt xbox series s? Short shock upon Seagate card removal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any help on a possibly corrupt xbox series s? Short shock upon Seagate card removal: [img] Hey guys. So. I move my xbox and take it with me everywhere. It's a series S. I have the Seagate card. Well, I unplugged my xbox. Power first. Then my memory card as not to hit it and make...
  9. Xbox Series X Seagate 2TB SSD connection weak

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Seagate 2TB SSD connection weak: Good morning, I was getting on the Xbox last night (Thursday, June 27th) and I thought everything was fine until I went to launch a game but it failed to launch. The same thing with every other...
  10. Why is my Xbox Series S not recognizing my seagate expansion card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series S not recognizing my seagate expansion card?: So I’ve had my 2TB Seagate expansion card for about a year and a half already and then all of a sudden I go to turn on my Xbox and half of my games are gone. I head to storage and see that my...