Can I upgrade my version of Diablo IV after purchase?

Discus and support Can I upgrade my version of Diablo IV after purchase? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can I upgrade my version of Diablo IV after purchase? 994f64d6-70cc-4c63-97ab-b2758cfd16c0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ben Martin3, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Ben Martin3
    Ben Martin3 Guest

:)

Ben Martin3, Jun 3, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Ben! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

There was an option on the store some days ago. You would see the ultimate edition at a discount price labeled as "deals for you" in which you could pay only the difference.

If that is not available you would need to cancel and check if the pre order is still avaialble (I advice you to check before cancelling the original pre order).

Also keep in mind that you can only cancel up to 10 days before the game launches. It is worth trying though
  3. schnurren Win User

Change Language Diablo 3 on XBox 360

Hello MartinMaker1,

Did you had the same version before? Or you upgraded from Diablo 3 to Reaper of Souls?

It is possible that you purchased a rtail UK version of the game?
  4. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Why do you love Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition?

Hello "Daft Badger" :)

I will enjoy my inferior version of Diablo 3 where the enemies don't scale with the player's level and your gear upgrades actually make a difference on how fast I can kill the enemies :)

I hope that you enjoy your version of Diablo 3 where the enemies are always the same level as the player and your gear upgrades need assistance in order to kill the enemies faster :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Daft Badger" :)

5. redey3z Win User

Asked for Diablo 4 refund because of deal.

I had the same deal and refunded my standard and got this one.

Worked great.

Today they canceled and refunded my game. I contacted support and they said that was for the upgrade. I asked them to link me to Diablo 4 Ultimate Upgrade I can purchase. He said, "Sorry, apparently the Ultinate Upgrade is not purchasable on MS Store."

Asked for his. to look at the actual product I bought and he said, "Yes, the coupon was clearly for the full Diablo 4 Ultinate Edition."

Told me to wait 2-3 weeks for an outcome.

Nah, I'm done.
  6. Renee Oliver1 Win User

Upgrade Diablo 4 version

It has already charged me and will not let me refund also it is a preorder. The request refund button is grayed out under request availability and will not let me click it.
Thema:

1. Can I upgrade my version of Diablo IV after purchase? - Similar Threads - upgrade version Diablo

2. Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game...: The deluxe version of this game includes Xbox One also. How can i upgrade it? Additionally it does not give me an option for a refund since it was a gift. The game is Hogwarts Legacy. For some...
  3. If I upgrade from my Xbox One to the Xbox series S, will I need to re buy digital versions...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I upgrade from my Xbox One to the Xbox series S, will I need to re buy digital versions...: I am looking to upgrade to the Xbox series S, however all my games are currently hard copies. If I did upgrade to the S, will I need to replace/re buy all of my games as digital copies? Or as they...
  4. I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...: I hope i didnt pay $30 for nothing, if there isnt a way for it to work because I have the disk could i refund it? 21a5bcd7-e719-4134-aea9-ae91414d8620
  5. How do I upgrade my minecraft version without losing worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I upgrade my minecraft version without losing worlds: I play minecraft on my Android in 1.20. I want to upgrade my version to 1.20.4 but I cant see an upgrade option on play store so i have to probably re-install the app but i am scared of losing my...
  6. Can I upgrade an Xbox One version of a game and upgrade it to a Series X version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I upgrade an Xbox One version of a game and upgrade it to a Series X version?: I accidently bought the wrong version of The Crew Motorfest for my console. I have a series X and just got the base game edition. However, I did not realise this until I had invested a lot of time...
  7. Can I pay a difference to upgrade the version of a game I bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I pay a difference to upgrade the version of a game I bought?: I bought the standard version of The Crew Motorfest but I meant to buy the cross-gen bundle. I can’t reach Microsoft support but need help with either refunding this version so I can buy the...
  8. How can I upgrade a wrong version (Xbox one) of crew motorfest standard edition that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I upgrade a wrong version (Xbox one) of crew motorfest standard edition that I...: Hello friends. I bought this game from the eneba site and although the description said that it is for Xbox series x too, I got only the Xbox one version. Can I pay the difference to Microsoft...
  9. Purchased THPS upgrade dlc, why doesn’t Series S|X version show in my Library? Same goes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased THPS upgrade dlc, why doesn’t Series S|X version show in my Library? Same goes...: As question states, I purchased the Series S|X upgrade dlc for THPS and The Outer Worlds, but the Series S|X versions do not show in my Library. I’m required to endlessly search the MS Store to...
  10. if i upgrade my xbox one to a series X and i have hogwarts legacy regular version is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i upgrade my xbox one to a series X and i have hogwarts legacy regular version is there...: hi i want to know if i upgrade my xbox one to a series X and i have hogwarts legacy regular version is there a way to keep my file and upgrade my game version to series X?...