Can I upgrade my purchased digital standard edition game to the deluxe version

Discus and support Can I upgrade my purchased digital standard edition game to the deluxe version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought standard Diablo 4. I want to play it now by upgrading to the deluxe which includes early access 7ec558b7-1873-4d53-bfcf-17fd6affd939 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BEN MARINO, Jun 5, 2023.

1. BEN MARINO
    BEN MARINO Guest

I bought standard Diablo 4. I want to play it now by upgrading to the deluxe which includes early access

:)

BEN MARINO, Jun 5, 2023
  2. Jesse E' Win User

How to upgrade game edition without paying full price

Unfortunately, there is no way to upgrade the Standard Version of the game to the Deluxe Edition. You'll need to purchase the Deluxe edition as a standalone game.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Pay for Hogwarts legacy AGAIN just to play on Xbox One?

If you bought the digital deluxe edition of the game, then it comes with the One version. If you bought the standard edition, then you would need to purchase the One version if you want to play it on the One.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

5. Smwutches Win User

I bought hogwarts legacy on my series x and my kids play on Xbox one. Will they be able to play it on their console without having to buy another version?

If you bought the standard edition, no.

If you bought the digital deluxe edition, it does come with the Xbox One version of the game.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Re-download Digital Games to new/refurbished Xbox One S

The easiest way to tell if the account that you are signed into has the digital license for that particular game is to search for the game in the store and go to it and see if it requires you to purchase
    it again or download.

If it says to purchase then the account you are signed into does not have the digital license for the game.

Make sure you choose which version of the game you purchased though too. For instance some games have the standard, gold, deluxe editions if you purchased the Deluxe edition and go and search for the game
    and choose the standard edition it is going to tell you that you need to buy it.
Thema:

1. Can I upgrade my purchased digital standard edition game to the deluxe version - Similar Threads - upgrade purchased digital

2. If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the...: If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the graphics quality for those games be upgraded to the x? 8809f9f0-652e-406e-86a4-8d79b353ef26
  3. I purchased gamepass but it was the wrong one, went to upgrade it and was charged the full...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I purchased gamepass but it was the wrong one, went to upgrade it and was charged the full...: I need to be refunded for the initial membership. 0d33da8e-7768-415e-aa41-dd49d8a055d3
  4. Hi I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not...: I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not received any of my promised game content, this has put me $50 (AUS) out of ocket and either request that I get my...
  5. I purchased the vault edition upgrade for my MW3 cross gen digital edition and now i cannot...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the vault edition upgrade for my MW3 cross gen digital edition and now i cannot...: I installed all of the vault edition upgrades then it said the file was corrupted and to reinstall which I did. then it said the file had corrupted the game itself and that needed to be...
  6. So if there only content I have purchased is the 30.00 dollar vault edition upgrade do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So if there only content I have purchased is the 30.00 dollar vault edition upgrade do I...: So I have purchased the $30 call of duty modern modern warfare 3 vault edition upgrade I need to know whether or not I'm going to be able to play the entire game or not if so awesome if not I...
  7. I purchased Starfield on my XBox console and upgraded to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but I am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Starfield on my XBox console and upgraded to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but I am...: I am not sure what I am missing. I can launch and play Starfield under my Xbox account, but my son cannot play it under his. I do have Microsoft Family Safety installed, but I have removed all age...
  8. If i purchase the "Starfield Premium Edition Upgrade" without owning starfield but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i purchase the "Starfield Premium Edition Upgrade" without owning starfield but...: I haven't bought the base game but want to buy the Starfield Premium Edition Upgrade to upgrade my game pass game. Will I need to buy starfield base game for it to work or does it let us buy dlc...
  9. Starfield won't launch on xbox game pass for pc(premium upgrade purchased)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield won't launch on xbox game pass for pc(premium upgrade purchased): When I try to launch it says game has crashed Error code:0xc0000005. I tried repair, reset, starting as administrator from desktop shortcut. I tried sfc/scannow from cmd and restart. Help....
  10. Purchase window stays blank on Starfield Premium Edition upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase window stays blank on Starfield Premium Edition upgrade: When I click on the button to purchase the Starfield premium edition upgrade, the purchase window shows up blank and nothing happens. Ive tried it with other games and it appears to work just...