Can I Upgrade CoD Ghosts to Nex Gen If It's On Demand?

Discus and support Can I Upgrade CoD Ghosts to Nex Gen If It's On Demand? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Call of Duty Ghosts to my Xbox 360 on demand and was wondering if I could upgrade it by paying an extra $10 on Xbox One?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Codename 227, Jan 22, 2014.

  1. Codename 227
    Codename 227 Guest

    Can I Upgrade CoD Ghosts to Nex Gen If It's On Demand?


    I downloaded Call of Duty Ghosts to my Xbox 360 on demand and was wondering if I could upgrade it by paying an extra $10 on Xbox One?

    :)
     
    Codename 227, Jan 22, 2014
    #1
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    x24hrs2livex, Jan 22, 2014
    #2
  3. TITAN TAYL0R
    TITAN TAYL0R Guest
    Suppose to be Next Gen, why we not seeing 1080p in Games?

    I could understand if we where talking about the 360 as you can pick one of these up for less than £80 but when your spending £400 + on a new nex gen console then a further £50 + on the game you expect it to look awesome and better than old gen otherwise
    why upgrade?
     
    TITAN TAYL0R, Jan 22, 2014
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Can I Upgrade CoD Ghosts to Nex Gen If It's On Demand?

    From the game's description:

    For a limited time, buy and get the Xbox One version for $9.99 from the Xbox Games Store. Limit one per Microsoft account. To redeem, buy the Xbox One version using the same Microsoft account on or before March 31, 2014. Discount automatically applied at
    check-out. Xbox One offer available only in Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, New Zealand, Spain, United Kingdom and United States.
     
    Smwutches, Jan 22, 2014
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Can I Upgrade CoD Ghosts to Nex Gen If It's On Demand?

    From the game's description:

    For a limited time, buy and get the Xbox One version for $9.99 from the Xbox Games Store. Limit one per Microsoft account. To redeem, buy the Xbox One version using the same Microsoft account on or before March 31, 2014. Discount automatically applied at
    check-out. Xbox One offer available only in Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, New Zealand, Spain, United Kingdom and United States.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

    COD GHOSTS

  7. Kevx1981 Win User

    Xbox one Console Question

  8. Twistedflax Win User

    Digital download disgust!

    I was gonna buy Ghosts On Demand and then pay the £10 upgrade (from the dashboard ad) till I saw that the price was £10 more expensive than the shops this gen and then after paying the upgrade to xbox one it is again £10 more than next gen in the shops.
  9. Fatalshock8912 Win User

    Assassins Creed 4 on 360 or ONE?

    Assassins Creed 4 will be a Next Gen. Saw some footage of a Great White attacking a boat, and I simply have to see that on Next Gen. Cod Ghosts will be my only Next Gen upgrade.
Thema:

Can I Upgrade CoD Ghosts to Nex Gen If It's On Demand?

Loading...
  1. Can I Upgrade CoD Ghosts to Nex Gen If It's On Demand? - Similar Threads - Upgrade CoD Ghosts

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would...
  4. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  5. If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?

    in XboX Insiders
    If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?: Ok so technically i've been an insider for about 4 years but i just enrolled in Omega like last week and I still haven't gotten the update. I understand they're not rolling them out to everyone,...
  6. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  7. Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?: I have a question about Xbox Microsoft. How can we stop them from forcing us through planned obsolescence to buy the next system? submitted by /u/MrMitchyMadness [link] [comments]
  8. Rdr1 free upgrade on xbox? It doesnt show it

    in XboX Insiders
    Rdr1 free upgrade on xbox? It doesnt show it: I own the backwards compatibility version of red dead redemption one and im sure you all know rockstar just released the enhanced version of the game but when i go to the xbox store it shows the...
  9. COD vault edition upgrade issues..

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD vault edition upgrade issues..: I recently purchased the new call of duty on disc and was excited to see the vault edition upgrade for $30 on the store; I bought it and to my surprise the content isn’t showing up in game…I’ve...
  10. I pre ordered cod mw3 cross gen bundle and upgraded to vault edition i had soap and zombie...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered cod mw3 cross gen bundle and upgraded to vault edition i had soap and zombie...: Before this update i had all pre order items unlocked i was playing with them in game and now i have only the weapons and not the operators. none of my pre order bundles are showing in game in cod...