Can I update the new white Xbox Elite controller wirelessly with my console?
Discus and support Can I update the new white Xbox Elite controller wirelessly with my console? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I am looking to get the new Xbox Elite controller that was announced recently (coming out in October). I understand it will not have Bluetooth... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tomjacklewis, Aug 29, 2018.
Thema:
Can I update the new white Xbox Elite controller wirelessly with my console?
Loading...
-
Can I update the new white Xbox Elite controller wirelessly with my console? - Similar Threads - update white Elite
-
October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200) Feel... -
Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug
in XboX InsidersDelta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me... -
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200) Feel... -
October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830)
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830) Feel... -
October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200) Feel... -
Xbox One "Robot White" Wireless Control versus Windows 10/11 - Can't Update?
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox One "Robot White" Wireless Control versus Windows 10/11 - Can't Update?: • Tried Windows 10 on the latest version • Tried Windows 11 on the latest version • Tried multiple USB cords • Tried multiple USB ports • Tried multiple PCs • Tried uninstalling the USB...