Can I update my wired controller if so how

Discus and support Can I update my wired controller if so how in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How to update wired controller 236d6fd1-3700-41b5-8702-5224b0b779f2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tyson james1, Apr 15, 2023.

  1. tyson james1
    tyson james1 Guest

    Can I update my wired controller if so how


    How to update wired controller

    :)
     
    tyson james1, Apr 15, 2023
    #1
  2. Rostom L Win User

    Can I update my wired controller if so how

    Hi Tyson!

    What's your controller's make model? Which device/platform do you use it to?

    If that's an Xbox controller, you can update it via USB cable using your Xbox console and PC.

    Check your full guide here: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
  3. Fallen Gamer97 Win User

    Headphones Mic Glitches Out

    well my console is updating, but i cannot find how to update my controller, its a wired rock candy controller (just an fyi) i did exactly as the first link said and i do not have a USB, only USB is what my wired controller is connected to
  4. Flint Life Win User

    Controller xbox

  5. Kamatcho15 Win User

    xbox one controller joystick problem in dashboard

    Make sure the controller doesn't need an update by going the Accessories app and plugging the controller in with a wire. If that's all good I would resync the controller to the Xbox.
    i do the update and nothing new, how can i resync the controller to the xbox ??
  6. Hollifox Win User

    I seem to throw everything as soon as I pick it up

    Ok, So another thing that is interesting - My sweet boyfriend got my an extra XBOX ONE wired controller that can light up different colors and is wired so does not use batteries. I turned that controller off and am now using the wireless XBOX ONE controller.
    The auto-throwing of items seems to have stopped (yay I can play) but this is concerning... do I have a bad wired controller? Is that controller not compatible with this game? Being as this is all new (and expensive) if there is something faulty how can
    I get to the bottom of it to get it fixed or replaced - thanks so much!
Thema:

Can I update my wired controller if so how

Loading...
  1. Can I update my wired controller if so how - Similar Threads - update wired controller

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200) Feel...
  5. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. Xbox Insider Program Community Update - December 2024 - Xbox Wire

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Program Community Update - December 2024 - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/ScantilyCloud [link] [comments]
  8. Community Update January 2024 - First Month Accounts - Xbox Wire

    in XboX Insiders
    Community Update January 2024 - First Month Accounts - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  9. My Series S update/network problems. Won’t connect to wireless internet, says wired is...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S update/network problems. Won’t connect to wireless internet, says wired is...: ****. This has been going on for weeks now. I’m about ready to smash it. 77f56b7e-5053-4e63-ad42-0fe98d1c17ba
  10. Update can't update. Can't wire. Can't get to troubleshoot.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Update can't update. Can't wire. Can't get to troubleshoot.: The update didn't do it's thing. I can't get past the update screen it says "there was a problem with the update. Error code 0x8B050084 0x00000000 0x00000201 Check network connection then try...