can i unlink my epic account without losing everything?

Discus and support can i unlink my epic account without losing everything? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i’ve been playing fortnite on my fathers xbox account for a while, but now that i’ve created a whole new xbox account id like to unlink my epic... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yulianaaaaaa, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Yulianaaaaaa
    Yulianaaaaaa Guest

So i’ve been playing fortnite on my fathers xbox account for a while, but now that i’ve created a whole new xbox account id like to unlink my epic account from my dads account and link it to my new account. is that possible without losing everything i’ve purchased on that epic account?

:)

Yulianaaaaaa, Dec 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.

My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today Yuliana

Checking the official unlinkin article from Epic support:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/epic-accou...

Yes, you can do it. And once you link your Epic account with your new Microsoft account you should be able to see the progress there

**Make sure to link the accounts before opening Fortnite with your new account, use the Epic account management website
  3. (Farscape) Win User

Linking Xbox Account To Another Epic Games Account

epic changed it all last year, you can only link one xbox account to an epic account, you can unlink it but you can only relink that same xbox account to that same epic account. I think they did this as people were switching and changing and losing in game content they had bought.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Fortnite on Xbox

he will lose his skins as you can unlink epic from your account but you cannot link an epic account to another account, only to the original xbox account,.

used to be able to do it but they stopped it earlier this year.

You can always try contacting epic to see if they can do anything.
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

Unlink EpicGames account

6. MRallamagoosa Win User

Transfer accounts

At the moment, there is no way to transfer game progress/purchases from one Microsoft account/gamertag to another so you are limited in what you can do on MS side.

If your son is only playing Fortnite and that's the only game involved though, you may check on Epic side if and how is possible to unlink and relink the epic account so that everything strictly related to the Epic account may be managed
    in the process.

This may help:

https://www.fortnite-2fa.com/how-to-unlink-xbox-account-from-fortnite-without-verification/
Thema:

1. can i unlink my epic account without losing everything? - Similar Threads - unlink epic account

2. Is it possible to unlink an unknown epic account from my Xbox live account? Cuz epic is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to unlink an unknown epic account from my Xbox live account? Cuz epic is...: Can’t unlink unknown epic acc from my Xbox live, and epic support won’t respond (been weeks) 77f9286e-78ea-4f4a-8457-edd56252e8f3
  3. Unlink random epic account from my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlink random epic account from my xbox: My son created an epic account on my Xbox profile. He has no idea what he set up the login. He is 7. How do I remove it so I can link my actual epic account? 1f4ca3d9-5be4-4111-aa42-2610649afaf8
  4. Need help unlinking epic account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help unlinking epic account: My epic games account was hacked and deleted, yet it is still connected to my Xbox account, upon contacting epic support, they refuse to change the status of the account or at the very least...
  5. Epic account unlink from MS side

in XBoX on Consoles
    Epic account unlink from MS side: A long time ago I created an epic account and linked my xbl account to it. For reasons, I had that account deactivated, but my xbl account is still stuck linked to it, and I cant unlink it. Epic...
  6. How do I unlink and link back my other account for epic

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unlink and link back my other account for epic: How do i unlink and link the epic account back for my son 0d3dbe22-f8bc-439b-a487-1e4a8abfb967
  7. How do i unlink a epic games account from my xbox account if i lost icloud email and cant...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i unlink a epic games account from my xbox account if i lost icloud email and cant...: I wanted to get my fortnite old account from playstation on my xbox account so i signed out my main account and put my old fortnite account and now i cant unlink it because it says i need to...
  8. Unlink and Link Epic from one Microsoft Account to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unlink and Link Epic from one Microsoft Account to another: My son has been using the epic account that i created for him, with my email, so he can play fortnite. Now he has become older it was time for his own Microsoft account and console. I want to...
  9. Epic games account Unlink

in XBoX on Consoles
    Epic games account Unlink: I want to Link my xbox account to my epic games on pc. But its saying I have used it already on a different email. I do no remmber this email. Is there a way i can unlink it throght miscrosoft?...
  10. Unlink/RElink epic games account to my xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink/RElink epic games account to my xbox account: I tried to connect my xbox account to my epic games account but epic said I already have an epic games account linked to my xbox account. I want to know how to unlink my xbox profile to whatever...