can i turn off microsoft family safety

Discus and support can i turn off microsoft family safety in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I want to talk to tia lancer. 5f8496ea-4d3e-4546-8b34-3285af7d7873 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by gracen springstead, Nov 9, 2022.

1. can i turn off microsoft family safety

I want to talk to tia lancer.

:)

gracen springstead, Nov 9, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Gracen, I apologize but I didn't understand correctly the description of your problem.

But to deactivate family security, just leave the group

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

If this is not your question, please explain in detail how I can help you.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Seankai10i Win User

Halo infinate

Idk it says that I have family safety on and it needs to be turn off
  4. Jaysterinoizm Win User

Unable to download RP rated games/demos

So all I need to do completely turn off family safety settings?
  5. QuietLittleLiz Win User

I am 21 years old. Why in gods name does it say I need parental permission?

You can turn the Parental controls off by going to Settings, then select Family and turn off Console Safety. You might need to put in the password to do this if you still have it. Hope it helps!
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Money and time limits

Hi Pazlev, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

To adjust your child screen time you can use the App.

For the Console, please download the Family Settings App:

https://www.xbox.com/apps/family-settings-app

For PC, you can use the Microsoft Family Safety App:

https://www.microsoft.com/microsoft-365/family-safety

As for the account funds, please, temporalily turn off the Ask to buy option and ask your child to attempt the purchase again.

Sign in to your Family page with an adult Microsoft account.

https://account.microsoft.com/family/

Find the child's name and select More options > Spending.

Under the Ask to buy section, switch Needs organizer approval to buy things to Off.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. can i turn off microsoft family safety - Similar Threads - turn off microsoft

2. How do I turn off vibrations in microsoft xbox X/s wireless controller?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I turn off vibrations in microsoft xbox X/s wireless controller?: I use pc windows 11 and I want to turn it off on fifa 2022 i downloaded from xbox gamepass, i tried loading xbox accessories app but it wont let me configure bluetooth device. How do I do it?...
  3. Turn off CROSSPLAY in Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turn off CROSSPLAY in Microsoft account.: WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO TURN OFF THIS CHEATING CROSSPLAY IN YOUR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT!? I TURNED IT OFF IN MY XBOX AND NOW IT WONT EVEN LET ME PLAY BECAUSE IT SAYS I NEED TO PROVIDE AUTHORIZATION...
  4. How do I remove or turn off Microsoft family

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I remove or turn off Microsoft family: Microsoft family is a pain in the butt how do I shut it off or remove it 8f016fd1-948d-4704-9bda-990f6d44ed83
  5. Turn OFF hints in Microsoft Mahjong for Windows PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Turn OFF hints in Microsoft Mahjong for Windows PC: How do you turn OFF the really annoying hints in Microsoft Mahjong. It completely ruins the game and turns what is supposed to be a relaxing game, in to an extremely stressful experience!!!!! ?...
  6. How to turn off Microsoft flight simulator auto-taxi

in XBoX on Windows
    How to turn off Microsoft flight simulator auto-taxi: I have a problem while i am using any aircraft in Microsoft flight simulator. While i touch down on the runway as i am landing, the AI immediately starts steering the plane off the runway and...
  7. How to turn off narrator in Microsoft movies

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off narrator in Microsoft movies: Hello. I recently rented a movie through XBOX 360 on the movie platform. I chose the movie in English to watch with subtitles. When I started watching the movie, there is a narrator narrating the...
  8. Turn off Narrator in Microsoft Movies on Xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Turn off Narrator in Microsoft Movies on Xbox 1: I cannot turn off Voice Narrator on my microsoft movies on Xbox1. I've tried to access by bottom left, however it doesn't let me actually turn it off. c1306d45-311a-455e-9a2e-d4e004b79ed7
  9. How do i turn audio description off in Microsoft movies?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i turn audio description off in Microsoft movies?: I saw this question, under the same title above, posted and locked without answer. I'm posting this per instructions as I just had this problem, but I now know and want to share the answer. This...
  10. How do i turn audio description off in Microsoft movies

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i turn audio description off in Microsoft movies: Downloaded a film on Xbox 360 audio description is on and I don't know how to turn it off **Moved from: Music, Movies & TV / Movies & TV** a3828587-4c1f-479e-a782-619ecd5988fa