Can I transfer xbox 360 game progress from one profile to another?

Discus and support Can I transfer xbox 360 game progress from one profile to another? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought my xbox 360 from a friend a few ago and because i had no intention of creating online content I just continued to use his profile since he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thanksobama2017, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Can I transfer xbox 360 game progress from one profile to another?

I bought my xbox 360 from a friend a few ago and because i had no intention of creating online content I just continued to use his profile since he could access it on his newer xbox. the e-mail associated with the old profile seems to be defunct according to him. Is there any way I can transfer my game progress under his profile to the new one I created for xbox live

currently I an 2/3rds of the way done with the game i am currently playing. without connecting to xbox live it would take forever for me to grind my way to 100% completion.

:)

thanksobama2017, Nov 5, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

No. Nothing can be transferred between accounts.
  3. Spl0inker Win User

Transfer one account to another

Actually you can genious pay attention to the last line:

Can I transfer content from one Xbox LIVE account to another?

No. Content licenses are stored in the Xbox 360 console rather than in the Xbox LIVE account.

To enable someone else's Xbox LIVE account to use your content licenses, you must download your Xbox LIVE profile and then transfer your content licenses to that person's Xbox 360 console.

•To download your Xbox LIVE profile to a different Xbox 360 console, see Download, move, or delete your Xbox LIVE profile.

•To transfer a content license from one Xbox 360 console to another, see Can I transfer a content license from one Xbox 360 console to another?

After you've downloaded your Xbox LIVE profile and transferred your content licenses to another Xbox 360 console, the content can be used by all the profiles on that console.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Other profiles not able to play downloaded full games on same console

To let someone else use the content license, you must download your Xbox Live profile to their Xbox 360 console. Then, transfer your content licenses to that Xbox 360 console.

After you transfer your content, other profiles can use the content on that console.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Transfer progress from one profile to another

There are a few games that will allow you to transfer save files to other profiles although I believe you will be unable to earn any achievements from those. Otherwise, nothing can be transferred between profiles.
  6. HassanB Win User

Progess

Hello,

Sorry, it's not possible to transfer any progress/game saves or content from one account to another. You can also not transfer any sort of avatar custom items from one account to another.
Thema:

1. Can I transfer xbox 360 game progress from one profile to another? - Similar Threads - transfer 360 game

2. Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage: I recently used a couple of gift cards to buy some DLC for Borderlands. As far as I know, although the original Borderlands is backward compatible with Xbox One, the DLC is not which is why there...
  3. Hi my xbox 360 has stopped working and I wanted to transfer my games on xbox one how can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi my xbox 360 has stopped working and I wanted to transfer my games on xbox one how can I...: Hi my xbox 360 has stopped working and I wanted to transfer my games b3410750-5869-4a16-a4c8-a9d7f03850c4
  4. Can I transfer a Digitally owned Xbox 360 copy of Fall of Cybertron to my Gaming Laptop...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I transfer a Digitally owned Xbox 360 copy of Fall of Cybertron to my Gaming Laptop...: Heyo! I am looking to do something, but i'm not 100% sure on how to go about it. I'm not one of these people that will bottle neck the rules, to get what I want. My aim is to take the files from...
  5. How can I play Xbox 360 games with my Xbox one account that is not transferred from an Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I play Xbox 360 games with my Xbox one account that is not transferred from an Xbox...: I would like to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox one, my Xbox one account is not transferred from an Xbox 360. When I load up an Xbox 360 game to play it read my Xbox 360 info and opens the game...
  6. My xbox live won't transfer to xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox live won't transfer to xbox 360 games: I'm on Xbox one and I can't play portal 2 multiplayer because is says I don't have xbox live, however I purchased xbox live on the xbox one, I'm also using the same account I purchased Xbox Live...
  7. Can’t transfer game saves to the cloud on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t transfer game saves to the cloud on Xbox 360: I am trying to move a game save to cloud save on Xbox 360, but it doesn’t give me the option to move anything to the cloud. Can anyone help or tell me a fix? 8b489c0e-dfc7-4f70-a84d-a40071de87b5
  8. how to transfer game saves from my xbox 360 to my xbox one

in XBoX on Windows
    how to transfer game saves from my xbox 360 to my xbox one: I need help on how to transfer game saves from my xbox 360 to my xbox one but I have 2 Xbox 360 accounts one is regular and one is a Xbox live account but I use more my regular account and I am...
  9. How can I transfer my saved game of minecraft on the xbox 360 HDD into my Xbox Serie X ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I transfer my saved game of minecraft on the xbox 360 HDD into my Xbox Serie X ?: If have an old saved game in Minecraft that I want to transfer to my new Xbox but I don't know how to do it because it's on the Xbox 360 Cloud... a2655aed-12f4-4f2f-b1f4-37e30754f0d0
  10. can you transfer purchased game on xbox 360 to pc on xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can you transfer purchased game on xbox 360 to pc on xbox app: can you transfer purchased game on xbox 360 to pc on xbox app, is it possible?... cause I don't want to pay for the same game twice Please help e4bc8a08-93f1-41e8-a5f6-1267f1be5dc5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 360 transfer progress another account