Can I transfer my Xbox digital games from the Microsoft market to a PC

Discus and support Can I transfer my Xbox digital games from the Microsoft market to a PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an xbox x and love playing Microsoft flight simulator 2020 but it keep crashing for the last few days all my games are downloaded through the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wilfredo Gonzalez2, Dec 29, 2022.

1. Can I transfer my Xbox digital games from the Microsoft market to a PC

I have an xbox x and love playing Microsoft flight simulator 2020 but it keep crashing for the last few days all my games are downloaded through the Microsoft market content, can I transfer my games to a PC if I decide to buy the bitSkytech Chronos Gaming PC Desktop – Intel Core i5 1260…?

Thanks in advance for any help you could provide.

:)

Wilfredo Gonzalez2, Dec 29, 2022
  2. Wilfredo Gonzalez2 Win User

You too and thanks again you are 5 star for me I think I send the rating but it went to fast if not let me know.
  3. Wilfredo Gonzalez2 Win User

Oh thank you so much I feel much better.
  4. John P_14 Win User

5. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

To play Xbox games on your PC, the games must be designated as Xbox Play Anywhere (XPA) titles. This means that they are available to be played on both Xbox and PC platforms. You can determine if your games are XPA by visiting the official list of XPA games at the following link: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anyw.... If your games are listed on this page, you can download them through the Xbox App or the Xbox Store page.

I hope that helps.
  6. Wilfredo Gonzalez2 Win User

Thank you so much unfortunately I couldn’t find the flight simulator premium. I guess I will be losing that one which was $109.00 us and order a new one when I get the pc this Xbox is 3 months old it was work great know it freeze and crash only at the NY airports. Thanks again

Greatly appreciated
Thema:

1. Can I transfer my Xbox digital games from the Microsoft market to a PC - Similar Threads - transfer digital games

2. Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB: Hello, everyone! I have a Logitech webcam connected to my Xbox Series S via USB port. The webcam is a C930e model. I've captured some treasured moments, but I'm unable to copy them to an external...
  3. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  4. How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another: both of my Xboxes are on my Internet at my house it's not showing on my network e4aa9c6f-e1b1-4028-bcce-b33201cd8922
  5. Is there a way to transfer two of my digital games from one account to my other Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to transfer two of my digital games from one account to my other Xbox account?: So I used to have another Xbox account that is under my father’s email address and I purchased two digital games on there. I am wondering if there is any way for me to transfer the games from that...
  6. Son used Nba2k24 digital code under my account and not his? Anyway to transfer the perks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son used Nba2k24 digital code under my account and not his? Anyway to transfer the perks?: I bought my son the mamba edition of nba2k24 for Christmas. When entering the code he put it under my name and not his. The mamba edition comes with a lot of vc, myteam points, and other perks...
  7. Can I transfer a digital game purchased as a gift from my Microsoft account in Australia to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I transfer a digital game purchased as a gift from my Microsoft account in Australia to...: Can I transfer a digital game purchased as a gift from my Microsoft account in Australia to my brothers account in uk? Game for Xbox one not yet downloaded 42f0f300-aa7d-428c-9a09-6ab666cced25
  8. Can I transfer a Digitally owned Xbox 360 copy of Fall of Cybertron to my Gaming Laptop...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I transfer a Digitally owned Xbox 360 copy of Fall of Cybertron to my Gaming Laptop...: Heyo! I am looking to do something, but i'm not 100% sure on how to go about it. I'm not one of these people that will bottle neck the rules, to get what I want. My aim is to take the files from...
  9. Inquiry about transferring from digital to disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Inquiry about transferring from digital to disc: If I purchase an Xbox Series X, will I be able to keep and play the games I previously owned on my digital Xbox One S? I’m not very tech smart and would like to know. Thanks...
  10. Transfer ownership of Digital game from one account to another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer ownership of Digital game from one account to another: i want to transfer microsoft flight simolater to my other account f7ee3007-d420-42d0-a040-e3f7b7897515