Can I transfer my gamertag account to another family member?

Discus and support Can I transfer my gamertag account to another family member? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to transfer my gamertag to another family member, then set up a new tag to run as my family admin and account profile, is this posible?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gavin Fraser1, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Can I transfer my gamertag account to another family member?

I would like to transfer my gamertag to another family member, then set up a new tag to run as my family admin and account profile, is this posible?

:)

Gavin Fraser1, Jun 6, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Gavin, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I would like to le you know that's not possible to do any kind of content transfer between Microsoft accounts.
  3. GronTron Win User

unimpressed

Hi there Ghostly, only the primary member on the family pack can purchase points, then those points can be transfered to the secondary accounts by granting an allowance. This can be done by adding the points, going to your family center, selecting the appropriate
    gamertag to transfer to and choosing "Grant Allowance."
  4. Vitalix Win User

How do I play Minecraft from a redeemed Mojang account?

That worked perfectly, thank you!

Another question: I have a second Minecraft account that has not yet been transferred to Mojang to Microsoft.

Can I transfer it to this account and still have me and a family member use it or does the account have to be transferred to another Microsoft account (which I don't yet have)?

Thanks.
  5. Smwutches Win User

TRANSFER MICROSOFT PONTS?

No. The only way you can transfer points is if you are the primary member of a family plan and are transferring points to another member of that plan.
  6. Smwutches Win User

microsoft points

No.

The only time you can transfer points is if you're the primary member of a family plan and you're transferring them to another member on the plan.
Thema:

1. Can I transfer my gamertag account to another family member? - Similar Threads - transfer gamertag account

2. Need help with transferring a lost Microsoft account with my old gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with transferring a lost Microsoft account with my old gamertag.: Hi, I used to have an Xbox One X and it stopped displaying video but at that time I didn't have enough cash to get it repaired so I had to get it recycled. It had my old gamertag and old Microsoft...
  3. Why did my gamertag transfer back to the inactive "original Xbox" account that it was on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my gamertag transfer back to the inactive "original Xbox" account that it was on...: Hello, I am currently at a loss for words. I recently changed one of my unique gamertags in order to make it available to swap to a different account that I actually use. I have since spent the...
  4. How to transfer xbox gamertag to primary microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to transfer xbox gamertag to primary microsoft account?: I need to consolidate my xbox gamertag/id which is in one account with my primary microsoft account which contains our family members. The issue is I created my xbox id 21 years ago before...
  5. How Do I Transfer My Xbox Live Gamertag to a Different Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do I Transfer My Xbox Live Gamertag to a Different Microsoft Account?: So I have both Minecraft Java and Bedrock, but my Java account is linked to my personal email (not my Microsoft account) and my Bedrock account is linked to my dad's Microsoft account (I got it...
  6. Transfer and replace a Gamertag, delete old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer and replace a Gamertag, delete old account: Hi i tried to figure out how to solve my problem by reading FAQs, chatting and telephoning with the support and read through old board entries. But no success. My szenario: Account 1:...
  7. Can you transfer a gamertag to a different account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you transfer a gamertag to a different account?: Hi, I'd like to know if it is possible to move a gamertag from one Microsoft account to another. My old gamertag is from when I was a kid and I didn't have access to it for years because it was...
  8. Can I transfer ownership of games purchased under one account (gamertag) to a another...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I transfer ownership of games purchased under one account (gamertag) to a another...: I purchased xbox live and games using a specific account (gamertag). I would like to transfer ownership of those games as well as the xbox live service to the account (gamertag) I use to play...
  9. Gamertag overzetten naar nieuw microsoft account[Translation-Gamertag transfer to new...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag overzetten naar nieuw microsoft account[Translation-Gamertag transfer to new...: Hallo, Ik sukkel nu al een tijd lang met volgend probleem; Een vijf tot tien jaar geleden woonden ik en mijn beste vriend samen op een studentenkot, ik heb toen mijn eerste xbox 360 gekocht en...
  10. Transfer GamerTag from one microsoft account to another

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer GamerTag from one microsoft account to another: My father once created my GamerTag, but linked to his own microsoft account. Now that I have a microsoft account of my own, I would like to transfer my xbox Gamertag from his account to my own...