Can I transfer ms account money into my bank account

Discus and support Can I transfer ms account money into my bank account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can I transfer money from ms account to bank account a9b81bb5-5c57-4b40-9666-49f27e58a3d3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by glynnwest, Nov 13, 2022.

1. glynnwest
    glynnwest Guest

Can I transfer money from ms account to bank account

:)

glynnwest, Nov 13, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

No. Once funds are in your Microsoft account, the only way to remove them is by making a purchase.
  3. choppyseize Win User

xbox money

Hi if you have MS money you can only purchase Microsoft goods and services, If it's in your bank then you can buy whatever you want. You can't transfer the MS money between accounts though.
  4. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Can I buy a game with multiple credit/debit cards

Why not just phone the bank and transfer the money between the two accounts?
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

how do i add a paypal account to my xbox account so i can pay with it?

Your Paypal account either needs to have a valid credit card attached or a positive money balance, which can be transferred in from an attached bank account or another Paypal account.
  6. wikkiwild Win User

why cant i

Have you transferred money from your bank account to your PayPal account? I find that most PayPal transactions require this unless you use a creditcard.
Thema:

1. Can I transfer ms account money into my bank account - Similar Threads - transfer account money

2. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  3. For my Google play account can I transfer my money on there to my micro soft account

in XBoX on Windows
    For my Google play account can I transfer my money on there to my micro soft account: I have put money on my Google play account and I'm wondering if I can transfer it to my Microsoft account 0d9b349f-a71c-4366-94ea-510bc12dce8b
  4. Gift card and account balance money transfer between store countries

in XboX Insiders
    Gift card and account balance money transfer between store countries: Hello what do you think if we could convert our gift card to another country there are surely people here even if it can be she who have a few pennies or cents but who could surely be used for a...
  5. money transfer to childs account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    money transfer to childs account: Why is it impossible to transfer money to my daughters account? I can see on other treads that i am not the only one with this problem. Why is there not a sollution? This is the message i get...
  6. How to transfer money out of child account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to transfer money out of child account?: I have put money into each of my child's accounts so they could buy Xbox games. After having numerous problems that did not allow them to purchase the games because of content restrictions that I...
  7. I put money on the wrong xbox account and want to transfer it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I put money on the wrong xbox account and want to transfer it: I have an account on my family for my son before he was adopted. It hasn't been used in years, but I accidentally put money on it instead of his current account. How can I transfer it over to the...
  8. Transfer money from one family member to another MS account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer money from one family member to another MS account: My son accidently set up a new MS account in our family domain. The account is not active but when asked to provide him funds I accidenlty put the funds in this dead account instead of his active...
  9. Why can't we transfer money from one account to another?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't we transfer money from one account to another?: I accidentally put my money into my old account, and came to the very irritating conclusion that I am unable to transfer microsoft balance from one account to another. I have all the proof and can...
  10. Transfer money from adult account to child

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer money from adult account to child: I have cash money in my adult account. How do you transfer to child account? 59508521-a375-4a2f-82b1-818c35021316