can i transfer a purchased game to a different email.?

Discus and support can i transfer a purchased game to a different email.? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have two Microsoft account emails. I plan on deleting one email, but I have purchased games on that email. I understand that the games won't be able... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ronnie Castro, Mar 21, 2023.

1. can i transfer a purchased game to a different email.?

I have two Microsoft account emails. I plan on deleting one email, but I have purchased games on that email. I understand that the games won't be able to re-install again if that happens. But can I transfer it over or take it as a loss? Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Ronnie Castro, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Tstephens321 Win User

will it be ok if i buy minecraft but i sign in on a different account in the launcher
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Games are non-transferable, only xbox games could be transferred, unfortunately this can no longer be done.
  4. ArkhmInmate0801 Win User

Purchased Gears 3 (games on demand) but now I can't download?

So, only by downloading via purchase history on the original consol used to make the purchase will I be able to download the game again?

...any idea if the game can be transfered to a different HD with a transfer cable and then redownloaded?
  5. Rostom L Win User

Is there any way to transfer purchases?

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here. Sorry to hear about what happened.

Please be informed that there's no way we can transfer account data and licenses. They will remain on that account. What we could only do is to switch or transfer email address as a primary email address of the account. However, that can only be done if the email address we're talking about is a 3rd party email address since we can replace it and transfer to a different account. If that was a Microsoft email address, there's no way we can transfer that to a different account since Microsoft emails are Microsoft account itself.
  6. Rostom L Win User

How to combine xbox/microsoft account information

Hi there!

This current email you're using, is it a 3rd party email or a Microsoft email? If that's a 3rd party email, it's only possible to transfer it from one account to another. If that's a Microsoft email, it cannot be linked/transferred or merged to a different Microsoft account. Either way, we cannot merge accounts.

Since your Minecraft is linked to a different account, it will stay there same as your other games and gamertag on your account from your console. What we can only do is transfer aliases or primary email addresses given that the email address is a 3rd party email.
Thema:

1. can i transfer a purchased game to a different email.? - Similar Threads - transfer purchased game

2. Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB: Hello, everyone! I have a Logitech webcam connected to my Xbox Series S via USB port. The webcam is a C930e model. I've captured some treasured moments, but I'm unable to copy them to an external...
  3. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  4. How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another: both of my Xboxes are on my Internet at my house it's not showing on my network e4aa9c6f-e1b1-4028-bcce-b33201cd8922
  5. Can I transfer purchase license from one account to another?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer purchase license from one account to another?: 4 years ago my dad bought a game (Sea of Thieves) for me because I was a minor. However, the game can only be downloaded using his account. Even though my game progress is saved under my Xbox...
  6. Can I transfer a digital game purchased as a gift from my Microsoft account in Australia to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I transfer a digital game purchased as a gift from my Microsoft account in Australia to...: Can I transfer a digital game purchased as a gift from my Microsoft account in Australia to my brothers account in uk? Game for Xbox one not yet downloaded 42f0f300-aa7d-428c-9a09-6ab666cced25
  7. Xbox GamePass Cloud Gaming DLC is not Transferring to Purchased Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox GamePass Cloud Gaming DLC is not Transferring to Purchased Game: This is specific to Dead by Daylight - I have purchased items (skins, characters) and have made progress in the cloud gaming side, but none of this is available on my recently purchased copy of...
  8. Can you transfer Pc purchases to Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you transfer Pc purchases to Xbox?: I recently bought the Hitman world of assassination deluxe pack on my PC and I wondered whether I can transfer the purchase from my PC to my Xbox Series X because i would like to play it on there....
  9. How do i transfer purchased game pass games on adult.profile to childs profile which has...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i transfer purchased game pass games on adult.profile to childs profile which has...: There must be some security?!! Or even how do i put a time restriction on the adult?! Please help 0b5d14da-18c4-4e9f-838c-57db0a1d8cf6
  10. Will Addons purchased on my Xbox one for Cities:Skyline Xbox one edition transfer to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Addons purchased on my Xbox one for Cities:Skyline Xbox one edition transfer to...: I have purchased a number of addons for the Xbox one edition of cities skylines, will those transfer over to the windows 10 version, and how do I download them if so....