Can i trans (move) my game from my previous hacked account to my new account?

Discus and support Can i trans (move) my game from my previous hacked account to my new account? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Like my question above, can i? Like the hacker change all my info then delete my mail in that account. So i create a new account with my same mail in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dark152, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Dark152
    Dark152 Guest

Like my question above, can i? Like the hacker change all my info then delete my mail in that account. So i create a new account with my same mail in my previous hacked account. I read somewhere that i can contact to live support to do that but i can't find where to contact, so i go here to ask. Thank you for reading my question, and sorry if my English was so bad cuz English isn't my mother language Can i trans (move) my game from my previous hacked account to my new account? :((((

:)

Dark152, Jun 3, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Yes, people have been able to transfer their data after a hack through support.

You can contact them here:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. DeniqL Win User

Just chhose any account related issue and then explain your situation
  4. Dark152 Win User

I press "Contact us" button in the link you have sent. What option should i choose?
    [​IMG]
  5. DeniqL Win User

You can fill it like this

[​IMG]
  6. Dark152 Win User

Thanks a lot. It said i need to wait for someone answer. I will reply you again if i have any issue. Again, thank you so much
Thema:

1. Can i trans (move) my game from my previous hacked account to my new account? - Similar Threads - trans move game

2. so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...: just a white screen each time 6ab90404-d3b6-476c-a2ae-940c9e82331f
  3. Why is it not an option to move captires from xbox network to internal storage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it not an option to move captires from xbox network to internal storage?: As the subject states, since they're going to be deleting captures, I want them on something where they're not going tk be deleted at the mad whims of microsoft. I want my captures on my xbox...
  4. Games and my dsahboard on my XBX are moving without my input.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games and my dsahboard on my XBX are moving without my input.: The dashboard and various games (this includes: Assassins' Creed: Odyssey, Starfield, Baldur's Gate 3, KOTOR, and KOTOR 2) with the menus are acting weird they tend move around very fast or...
  5. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  6. Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them: When on any screen, the buttons will try to go up and right. This is on both remotes with fresh batteries. For example, I'm trying in a code and it won't let me move it/stay. Ill move it down and...
  7. when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox...: when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for few seconds but my xbox power is still off? 7e37215c-275b-493b-8610-7066d7a7bb0b
  8. I have 13ms ping on wireless iPhone but 198ms on Xbox, I have bought new tv and moved...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 13ms ping on wireless iPhone but 198ms on Xbox, I have bought new tv and moved...: Tried changing dns servers, cloudflare and Google. Cat 6 Hard wired cable. OLED lg tv. Brand new a3307967-4de9-49fb-97df-3dcafc96f1f0
  9. How does defending yourself from Trans Hate speech get you Penalized on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does defending yourself from Trans Hate speech get you Penalized on Xbox?: I have screenshots of the chat that I tried reporting but it won’t let me upload them here nor did the agents care? So how does Xbox allow such behavior but when I call her a pimply [mod removed]...
  10. gamertag change as trans person?

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamertag change as trans person?: Hi, First impressions are really important, and when I meet strangers online they'll see me and acknowledge me as my deadname, this makes it really hard to make friends who refer to me by my...