CAN I TRACK DOWN THE IDENTITY OF A LAPTOP OR XBOX OWNER WITH THE SERIAL NUMBER?!

Discus and support CAN I TRACK DOWN THE IDENTITY OF A LAPTOP OR XBOX OWNER WITH THE SERIAL NUMBER?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since 2019, I noticed an XBox I've never purchased attached to my Microsoft account. Everything internet related to Gmail to social networking apps to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 4ward2gether0fear, Sep 1, 2022.

1. CAN I TRACK DOWN THE IDENTITY OF A LAPTOP OR XBOX OWNER WITH THE SERIAL NUMBER?!

Since 2019, I noticed an XBox I've never purchased attached to my Microsoft account. Everything internet related to Gmail to social networking apps to online accounts has been constantly compromised. All data prior to March 2018 has disappeared out of my iCloud and my devices' memory fills up like a blimp rendering phones and tablets worthless in a matter of months. I need to track down who this cyberperv stalker is in my life who has actively, like an addict, tried to destroy all my relationships, finances, family and employment opportunities. My contact email has been changed on my Gmail account to an unknown address and apps are added and data used on my Verizon account using my Apple ID. YouTube movies and videos are viewed on my account I didn't watch, and this **** uses similar devices to pretend to be me on Facebook adding random friends to my profile and probably communicating with some pretending to be me and sabotaging decades' long friendships. One neighbor did that with the Police Mediation Center and spoke about a letter I wrote to two troublesome neighbors I have. A neighbor wants me to move from my home and sell it and has created countless hospitalizations trying to claim I'm incompetent and can't live independently. I found a Wi Fi Network named Guilty For Her Pleasure one day and I think it refers to his cybercrimes of complete stalking and me being found guilty of something I've not done wrong so that she will be happy. It's either his wife or the neighbor who is the Queen and Majesty of my neighborhood.

Long story, short, I have the serial numbers of an XBox (8wekyb3d8bbwe) and a laptop (see the attachment) connected to my Microsoft account. Does anyone know how to geolocate or find specific identifier information, maybe related to purchasing the products and providing a name or address to hold this chump accountable for his nearly decade long cybercrime spree targeting me and learning every aspect of my personal and social life. The police, after four years of pleading for help don't want to help out a minority member and instead side with the discriminating majority because they are the neighborhood, and the police goal is to make them happy. I want my rights restored and know nothing at all about computers. I live in Central Ohio, and I need this person stopped so I can move on with my life. Please help me if you have knowledge or knowhow to help solve this community mystery and slow-kill murder plot that's a true tale. The clock is ticking.
    CAN I TRACK DOWN THE IDENTITY OF A LAPTOP OR XBOX OWNER WITH THE SERIAL NUMBER?! [​IMG]
    for his almost decade-long crime spree learning everything about me and my associations with everyone in my life?

:)

4ward2gether0fear, Sep 1, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

CAN I TRACK DOWN THE IDENTITY OF A LAPTOP OR XBOX OWNER WITH THE SERIAL NUMBER?!

Hello again, it is a really complicated situation, this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we get only from guidelines to procedures related to the Xbox universe, games etc.

If you've reached the point of contacting local and federal authorities, at least try to see if you can find any local help in your city or state of entities that specialize in this type of case.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community

Hello 4ward2gether0fear, I'm sorry for all the situation you've been through, however this community is more focused on procedures and troubleshooting xbox games issues on the console, PC etc.

Your case is very serious and you would need to contact local authorities in your state or even some digital security firm so you can guide you through everything that's going on.
  4. 4ward2gether0fear Win User

Thank you for your quick response. The police don't provide me with services and have ignored me for 4 years blocking my way reporting crimes like this to them and blowing everything off as a mental illness. I've tried reaching out to the FBI and Internal Affairs but neither have offered any help. What do you recommend I do? Do you have any digital security firms in mind or could suggest I try tp get help from? All this is so new to me and I don't know what I'm doing.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Personal identifying information requires a subpoena, and you must follow proper legal procedure to get it, and no one here can help you with that. The lawyer will know what to do
  6. bigbenx88 Win User

Can I track down my stolen xbox one using the serial number?

Oh, and as for how enforcement, or even the customer care team can track a console with the serial number is the serial number is tied to a console ID number, which is logged every time the machine logs onto Xbox live. That's how they track and then block
    that IP. The police use the serial number to track it through places like Pawn Shops and retail trade outlets like Gamestop and the like.
Thema:

1. CAN I TRACK DOWN THE IDENTITY OF A LAPTOP OR XBOX OWNER WITH THE SERIAL NUMBER?! - Similar Threads - TRACK DOWN IDENTITY

2. Why does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?: On my Xbox Series X, my Spotify app will pause for about 1 second near the end of every single track. It is usually around 20 seconds from the end. I am using a wired internet connection, directly...
  3. Is there a separate tracking order to the accessories from my controller when i shipped it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a separate tracking order to the accessories from my controller when i shipped it...: [img] I got my elite series 2 controller serviced and i shipped the controller that comes in its own case with all the accessories in it and i was just wondering if im even going to get that back...
  4. Xbox connects back get stuff like eye tracking and hand gestures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox connects back get stuff like eye tracking and hand gestures: I’m wondering if Microsoft might be wanting to bring the Connex back with features and like eye tracking and hand gestures back. I would be awesome to be able to use hand gestures with Xbox like...
  5. Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?: I've been earning achievements but they're not tracking in the leaderboards it says I have zero but I have the achievement unlocked and I'm not getting my Five Points for Microsoft rewards...
  6. Xbox 360 Trials Evolution Track Central down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Trials Evolution Track Central down: Hey there, so for a long time Track Central on Trials Evolution on the 360 has been down (option is greyed out). This game has been published by Microsoft so I thought I'd post it here. Figured...
  7. How can I track down my Xbox one when it was stolen and I can’t turn it on

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I track down my Xbox one when it was stolen and I can’t turn it on: My xbox one got stolen i have the serial number and when i go to find device it tells me to turn it on i have no way of turning it on cause it got stolen 9fab1b8b-2c3c-450a-93d8-de76c1edd215
  8. how can i track down my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i track down my xbox: my xbox one was stolen and i was wondering if i could lock it from my laptop can anyone tell me if they know 265d8c32-4914-43fe-8bd6-ffbbfc8286d6
  9. Stolen Xbox 1 - trying to track it down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen Xbox 1 - trying to track it down: Is it possible to track your xbox with the serial number?" a3254e67-05da-4b13-a5d4-0de2fd14bfdd
  10. Can I track down my stolen xbox one using the serial number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I track down my stolen xbox one using the serial number?: I've just got back from holiday to find my house has been broken into, my question is can my xbox be tracked using the serial number from the box? Many thanks 8e027f72-7dad-4bf4-aab4-24d6a8a88910