Can I temporarily disable beta Minecraft?

Discus and support Can I temporarily disable beta Minecraft? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As per the question, I would like to play Minecraft with some friends that aren't enrolled in the beta program without having to give up beta status,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 3turtl, Apr 11, 2023.

1. 3turtl
    3turtl Guest

As per the question, I would like to play Minecraft with some friends that aren't enrolled in the beta program without having to give up beta status, as I enjoy being able to look at new features in the game. Is it possible to temporarily disable the beta version?

:)

3turtl, Apr 11, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

Yes, Players, can opt-in and out of Preview from the Xbox Insider Hub app

Be sure to back up your worlds first! Open the Xbox Insider Hub app and unenroll from Minecraft Preview. Uninstall Minecraft. Reinstall Minecraft from the Microsoft Store app.
  3. Creepergames10 Win User

Nether update achievements minecraft

This usually happens in the minecraft beta version. If you have beta enabled, disable it on the xbox insider hub and reinstall minecraft.
  4. Cerebral Paul Win User

My Minecraft Update

I am guessing your friend is enrolled into the beta for Minecraft through the xbox insider program
    Actually, they sent the beta out to non beta users, and as noted above if they tried to load in their old world, it may be (temporarily) lost. As of 30 minutes ago (via the xbox feed) they advised those who got the beta to uninstall it and reinstall Minecraft
    on their xbox.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Temporarily disable console

Unplug it. That would be the only way.
  6. K4tsuj1 Win User

Trouble with gamer pic

It is temporarily disabled
Thema:

1. Can I temporarily disable beta Minecraft? - Similar Threads - temporarily disable beta

2. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  3. Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?: Has anyone else had HDR completely disabled on their Xbox after the latest Skip Ahead update? Ive tried switching to different resolutions, making sure Night Mode wasn't on by accident, tried...
  4. Elite Controller 2 Headphone Jack - can it be disabled?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller 2 Headphone Jack - can it be disabled?: Causing a problem with Dying Light 2 on pc. Sound wants to keep switching to controller headphone jack. Since I don't use the jack (and have no plans to ever use it) the game sound cuts out...
  5. Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...: I can't stress this enough - I hate that Quick Actions Toggle in the Xbox App with a burning passion. It has without a doubt ruined any chance of me making video content using console streaming....
  6. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  7. Disable recording feature on the HoloLens

in XBoX on Windows
    Disable recording feature on the HoloLens: How can I disable the recording feature on the HoloLens 2 for the user? Kiosk mode? uninstall an app? 5386eea7-6d0b-4998-80c9-01df6d5baaea
  8. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  9. My Rewards account got temporarily suspended and I can't contact support

in XBoX on Windows
    My Rewards account got temporarily suspended and I can't contact support: I went to redeem some points the other day and I got a pop up saying my account is temporarily suspended. I can't remember anything I've done wrong, and when I go to the Contact Support link...
  10. Microsoft Rewards account temporarily restricted!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards account temporarily restricted!: Your account is restricted at present as your recent activity is indicative of a potential breach of the Microsoft Rewards terms of service.  We strongly urge you to use search in good faith, and...