Can I talk to Mr.Phil Spencer, please?

Discus and support Can I talk to Mr.Phil Spencer, please? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way to make thi/s request because it's my life's wish to talk to someone like Mr.Phil Spencer? I love you Mr. Phil Spencer Take care,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SlinkyCookie601, Sep 28, 2020.

  1. Can I talk to Mr.Phil Spencer, please?


    Is there any way to make thi/s request because it's my life's wish to talk to someone like Mr.Phil Spencer?

    I love you Mr. Phil Spencer

    Take care,

    :)
     
    SlinkyCookie601, Sep 28, 2020
    #1
  2. Judge Win User

    So Xbox One game owners are treated like criminals on parole: Daily check-ins...

  3. R1CH5TER Win User
  4. IngameInstincts Win User

    Do you think Microsoft will reconsider from all this negative feedback?

  5. DBurleson Win User

    Starbound on X1?

  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

    Backward Compatibility

    No idea, nobody on these forums will know what BC games are coming, your best bet would be to tweet Phil Spencer and ask him personally (and I'm not talking about
    this Phil Spencer)
Thema:

Can I talk to Mr.Phil Spencer, please?

Loading...
  1. Can I talk to Mr.Phil Spencer, please? - Similar Threads - talk Phil Spencer

  2. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  3. Can’t hear anyone talking in game chat

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t hear anyone talking in game chat: Okay so I basically only play one game & that’s Rainbow Six Siege, I got a new Xbox since my old ones motherboard messed up, before I was able to hear my teammates in the game talking & everything...
  4. PC party chat crashes whenever I try to set a push to talk key

    in XboX Insiders
    PC party chat crashes whenever I try to set a push to talk key: I'm trying to set a push to talk key on the xbox app and gamebar for pc because I have a noisy background. But everytime I try to set the key for push to talk it crashes/restarts gamebar. I can't...
  5. Talk reall with people aroundlaa

    in XboX Insiders
    Talk reall with people aroundlaa: Talking vegas submitted by /u/PuzzleheadedComb8954 [link] [comments]
  6. Can I please talk to someone

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I please talk to someone: My Xbox multiplayer won’t work, can I talk to someone 466cbf65-147e-4927-b623-3d7c6b8fcec6
  7. so I'm trying to talk n a game but no matter how many times i try to fix it doesn't work

    in XBoX on Windows
    so I'm trying to talk n a game but no matter how many times i try to fix it doesn't work: i bought an xbox headset its wireless ad276cab-d1ed-46a0-a120-33204bea09ed
  8. How do I talk to a live person to dispute charges

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I talk to a live person to dispute charges: I have several charges to my account. I have spoken with my bank and we are prepared to take action. I believe my account has been hacked and a substantial amount of money has been taken from my...
  9. Microphone not picking up when others talk over me.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not picking up when others talk over me.: My microphone doesn't seem to pick up my voice when multiple people are talking. It normally seems to be fine when there's one or two people in a voice chat, but whenever there's several talking...
  10. Airpods do startup sound when i talk or when another game make sound

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Airpods do startup sound when i talk or when another game make sound: so my airpods are normal they are not fake but they do startup sound and change the sound from good quality to bad baf5845a-a82f-4d2b-b27b-41f77aa6f147