Can I swap email address that kids are linked too?

Discus and support Can I swap email address that kids are linked too? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My ex husband has our kids Xbox accounts linked to his email address but has changed his password and won’t give it to us so my kids can’t play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Vikki Sidwells, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Can I swap email address that kids are linked too?

My ex husband has our kids Xbox accounts linked to his email address but has changed his password and won’t give it to us so my kids can’t play anymore. Is there any way of either setting up a new account for them (as they are older now) or setting them up under my email address without losing the progress on their games? Or am I best to do factory reset and start from scratch?

:)

Vikki Sidwells, Jan 27, 2023
  2. oldboyhammer-99DFDC4 Win User

How do I change WLID for gamertag without an Xbox 360 console?

But doesn't the link/guide provided by An Xbox Dude involve changing my actual email to another one. Because if that's the case then I don't want to change my email address. I like it as it is. Or am I misunderstanding something? Does this process actually
    swap my work email for my casual email and will I end up receiving work related emails to my casual email address because of the swap? Slightly confused. :(
  3. James Brunyee Win User

i would like to buy a new Xbox (currently using xbox one)

for me to change the email address my account is linked too i need to it again sends and authorization code to the email address i can no longer access...
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Can't reset password

The best thing I would suggest you to do is to add a phone number or an alternative email address on the accounts. It can be your phone number and email. This way if you forget the kid account email address or password, you can use your phone or email to receive a reset link and will not even need the recovery form.
  5. ApprovedFoot413 Win User

Error message when trying to access forums - Access Denied for Mr Messy Pants

Yeah I can at Xbox live.

Erm Yeah I think i swapped email address yeah
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Swapping email addresses on accounts

you can't swap them, the microsoft account is the xbox account is the email, they are one in the same.
Thema:

Can I swap email address that kids are linked too?

1. Can I swap email address that kids are linked too? - Similar Threads - swap email address

2. I need the support email or phone number to swap my Xbox accounts email with my new one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need the support email or phone number to swap my Xbox accounts email with my new one...: My Xbox account is old and I forgot the password to the email and I also don't have the email connected to any of my phones/old phones so I can not switch to any Xbox unless I lose everything I...
  3. I am trying to swap an older Gamertag to my current email which already has a Gamertag linked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to swap an older Gamertag to my current email which already has a Gamertag linked.: I am trying to swap an older Gamertag of mine from an older email to my current email (so I keep my friends list & gamerscore). When I try to swap the alias It claims the domain Is already used. I...
  4. How do you swap the verification email to log in to Microsoft/Minecraft Dungeons.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you swap the verification email to log in to Microsoft/Minecraft Dungeons.: My friend is trying to log in to his Microsoft account to play Minecraft Dungeons on PC, but for some reason it defaulted to an old email that he no longer has access to. He's tried uninstalling...
  5. How do i swap two accounts email address's over

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i swap two accounts email address's over: i have two xbox accounts (gamertags/emails) and i wish to swap them over as one is not in use and the other email address is my primary. The log in system is a bit of a mine field....
  6. Xbox live email swap

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live email swap: I’m sure many others have had the same issue I’m currently experiencing, growing up my Xbox live account was created in my parents email. Now at an age where it is no longer suitable to be in...
  7. Can I swap the email associated with my gamer tag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I swap the email associated with my gamer tag?: I have a gamer tag that I've had since I bought my Xbox 360 in like 2010. I made that gamer tag with an old email I don't use anymore. Is there a way to switch my sign in email to a current email...
  8. I'm trying to swap email addresses for my xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to swap email addresses for my xbox 360 account: Hi, I'm not sure what I am doing wrong here but I've tried swapping my old email address for the new one on my xbox 360 account on both computer and xbox. I don't want to use my old email...
  9. I NEED TO SWAP OR CHANGE MY ACCOUNT EMAIL BECAUSE OF FRAUD

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED TO SWAP OR CHANGE MY ACCOUNT EMAIL BECAUSE OF FRAUD: I need information on how to change my email account for Microsoft concerning my Xbox game system I already completed that process all of the internet however is not responding on my game system...
  10. Swap email on X Box Accounts for a Child Account to set restrictions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Swap email on X Box Accounts for a Child Account to set restrictions: Good evening, I know there are several feeds in the community on this subject but I have never come across a definitive answer on this. I, like many others set up an account on Xbox, using my...