Can i still use my Walmart 3 year protection warranty if i break the warranty seals on the...

Discus and support Can i still use my Walmart 3 year protection warranty if i break the warranty seals on the... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Series S is quite dirty and loud and i was wondering if i opened it and cleaned it and broke the seals and for some reason in the future my console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AM402, Nov 22, 2022.

  1. AM402
    AM402 Guest

    Can i still use my Walmart 3 year protection warranty if i break the warranty seals on the...


    My Series S is quite dirty and loud and i was wondering if i opened it and cleaned it and broke the seals and for some reason in the future my console breaks or just doesn’t turn on anymore would i still be able to use my 3 year protection plan from Walmart?

    :)
     
    AM402, Nov 22, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Can i still use my Walmart 3 year protection warranty if i break the warranty seals on the back of my Xbox Series S?

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    This will depend on Walmart policy but with Microsoft if the sticker has tampered the warranty will be voided.

    I would highly recommend having it checked with them since you have a warranty with Walmart themselves.
  3. Okilim Win User

    My console is banned and what can i do now?

    Can i send for warranty since my warranty seal are still perfect?
  4. KindGryphon Win User

    Question regarding opening of Series X

    I think you might be wrong on that, the tamper seal is not worth the money it cost to make it as we as consumers have a right to repair, as long as the console is not damaged because of the cleaning they have to offer the out of warranty service for when it breaks down the road, and it will break because the SSD will fail and can't be replaced because it's married to the board.
    They are partially correct. In the US we have a right to repair our own consoles and per the FTC even if the warranty sticker has been removed and the system opened, companies still are required to offer repairs regardless.

    That being said this varies from country to country depending on their laws. Not all countries have such protections so if you are in a country that doesn't have such a protection then they can deny a repair (even if you offered to pay for it) just for the warranty seal being tampered with.
  5. Defy Lightning Win User

    Controller right stick turns to the right slowly

    @bwg: I purchased my console from Walmart and bought the 3 year warranty. If I choose to claim for a free replacement, would I still keep the warranty that has 2 years and over a month left for the console? Who would I ask exactly? I saved the email with
    the warranty and just see customer service's number.
  6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

    Is this currently the best X1 deal?

    Follow up for the X1 purchase.

    I was on the phone for an hour with Best Buy, Gamestop, and Walmart. Gamestop and Best Buy would not price match the online walmart deal. Also this deal is online only.

    I ended up buying the X1 online from Walmart using the link in the very first post of this thread. They had THE best deal and had by far THE best warranty.

    Best Buy 2 year warranty $80.00

    Gamestop 2 year warranty $80.00

    Walmart 3 year warranty was only $57.00. :D

    I also picked BF4 as the free game. Should all be here in about a week. :D
Thema:

Can i still use my Walmart 3 year protection warranty if i break the warranty seals on the...

Loading...
  1. Can i still use my Walmart 3 year protection warranty if i break the warranty seals on the... - Similar Threads - still Walmart protection

  2. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  3. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  4. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  5. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  6. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  8. Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.: I have been using the Xbox insider for about 8 months now and I have been giving detailed feedback on game previews and bugs with the report a problem app on Xbox I’m just curious when I’ll will...
  9. Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?: I noticed something on my Xbox Series S. Whenever my console has no internet connection or Xbox network services are unavailable, the network screen shows a support link that says:...
  10. Xbox texture issues are still a problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox texture issues are still a problem: It’s been several months, but the textures in Marvel Rivals still don’t always load properly. On the Series X, the character models are all blurry and look like the textures are about to load...