Can i still subscribe to 12 month live

Discus and support Can i still subscribe to 12 month live in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; If i buy a 12 month xbox live membership off of amazon will it still work or would i just be throwing money away? 5c3e79c5-1722-4b67-8e92-4e4fd238754b Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by wally02150, Jan 27, 2021.

1. wally02150
    wally02150 Guest

If i buy a 12 month xbox live membership off of amazon will it still work or would i just be throwing money away?

:)

wally02150, Jan 27, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

It'll still work. You just can't buy 12 months directly through Xbox.
  3. JohnKMT16 Win User

I purchased this promotion on the 30th November.

Hiya,

I havent been subscribed to xbox live for longer than 4 month, it think its something between 6-12 months the last time I subscribed to Xbox live.

Thanks again.
  4. ArgentMagicien5 Win User

Je n'arrive pas à me connecter sur XBOX Live [Translation: I can not connect to XBOX Live]

Thank you for your reply. I still have the same problem.

I'm subscribed for 12 months to xbox live but can not play online. When I

try to play online it says me to connect to xbox live as if I'm not a

subscriber. But if I leave to parameters of subscrbtion I see that my

subscribtion is still valid. My connection works well. I played

without problems until 3 days ago. I don't understand.
  5. ic3man420king Win User

12 month subscriptions

You can still buy a 12 month subscription as a prepaid code. You just can't buy it straight from Xbox.
    This is the dumbest thing I've ever had to deal woth, as I've been a subscriber to Xbox live for a very long time, and now I cant even do an auto renew for the 12 month gold membership! So stupid!!!
  6. D.dec Win User

CARTE ABONNEMENT XBOX LIVE GOLD AVNT MIGRATION VERS XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE (XBOX LIVE GOLD AVNT MIGRATION TO XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE)

Ok i understand your answer, but that i want it's to use my live gold before subscribe to GPU.

Because after my 12 months live gold give me 4 months of GPU, if i can use it now , also it give me less than 12 month because the maximum is 36 months.

it's impossible to convert code 12 months live gold in 6 months or change code again other ??

Thanks to you and excuse me for bad english (french)
Thema:

1. Can i still subscribe to 12 month live - Similar Threads - still subscribe month

2. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  3. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  4. Can you still get into skip ahead rings?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you still get into skip ahead rings?: I’m still waiting trying to get into the skip ahead rings is it still possible to get in there almost in insiders for 5 years now submitted by /u/OrneryRecording8883 [link] [comments]
  5. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  6. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  7. I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...: I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play games from my hardrive!? All I have read is that you can’t play x/a games on hdd but this one says it is...
  8. I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist.: I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist. 20cfa3e7-3b9e-44bd-a75a-683ed5af9b1a
  9. How do I logg a return for an Xbox still under warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I logg a return for an Xbox still under warranty?: Xbox was bought in January and has stated giving problems about a month in. Games keep on crashing when you go in. I would like to return it and get a new one. How do I do this?...
  10. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...