Can I still sign into an old 360 from 13 years ago with no info besides Username?

Discus and support Can I still sign into an old 360 from 13 years ago with no info besides Username? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an Xbox account I created when I was around 9 or 10 with my brother and a neighbor. Long story short is that I don’t know the info we put for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GDubach, Dec 2, 2022.

1. GDubach
    GDubach Guest

Can I still sign into an old 360 from 13 years ago with no info besides Username?

I have an Xbox account I created when I was around 9 or 10 with my brother and a neighbor. Long story short is that I don’t know the info we put for the account such as name, birthdate, etc. I do know the email and Username but the email was my moms old yahoo email that was hacked in 2012 or 2013 so we don’t have that email now. Any way to somehow get into account and update things? I think I might be signed to the account still on my 360

:)

GDubach, Dec 2, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello GDubach, unfortunately to have access to this account that used in 360 you would have to have that yahoo email that had created.

Even if you only know gamertag you can't recover an account with Gamertag alone.
  3. II PARALLAX II Win User

EA thinks next-gen consoles won't be backwards compatible

meh...kinda rather it not be backwards compatible anyway.....keeps the comp cycles free for the current (next) gen. gaming....they can focus on the new and not worry about the old.....besides they know there will still be a market for 360 stuff more money
    to be made if people still have to replace their 360 from time to time....I wonder if they will follow sony's example and sell 360 stuff years after the 720 is released (if I'm not mistaken, you can still get new PS2's and Ps2 games)
  4. Judge Win User

xbox live gamer profile

How old is your account? EA games require you to be at least 13 years of age to play them online, no matter what the settings on your Xbox are besides that. So, if the age you set up on your Xbox is below 13 years of age, then you are not allowed to play
    EA games online until you reach that age.
  5. sP Bambi Win User

cant accept terms of use

im having the same problem i tried signing in and it shows an old email from like a year to two years ago i have a new that xbox gave me a couple months ago not sure whats going on?
  6. DiaboIa Win User

Why are screennames limited down to 11 characters?

There was a video on it, the guy logged into his account using his old Xbox 360, worked fine but he had to pay some money so he got the 15 letter long name he wanted. I tried it and you just make a new account and login with your new xbox and just login with the Xbox 360 to change it to 15 letters instead of the 12 letter limit that newer gen consoles have. This is great, but I still need access to screennames used up like 15 years ago where the players have abandoned them like 13 years ago.
Thema:

1. Can I still sign into an old 360 from 13 years ago with no info besides Username? - Similar Threads - still sign old

2. Can I still sign into Xbox with the pending security even if I don’t have the old mobile...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still sign into Xbox with the pending security even if I don’t have the old mobile...: Some reason it tells me I can still access my account but yet I need my old mobile number to get a code to sign into Xbox, is there a way to sign into my Xbox or do I have to wait the 30 day...
  3. I’m sure of my password but still can’t sign into my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m sure of my password but still can’t sign into my Xbox 360: Sure of password but unable to sign into my Xbox 360 5fde6972-ad50-4660-bcce-9671d7e0eead
  4. My xbox is telling me am signed in and am still not able to access my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox is telling me am signed in and am still not able to access my account: My xbox is telling me am signed in and am still not able to access my account 6b62f198-d79e-4e30-a0e9-9f975911815d
  5. I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for...: I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace on Nintendo switch but can't change my skins on minecraft. What can I do! 72ac3259-b9aa-46e7-830d-64479cc2f032
  6. If I don't own my Xbox one and have a Xbox series X, can I still sign in to my old account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I don't own my Xbox one and have a Xbox series X, can I still sign in to my old account?: The only problem is that I no longer use or own the phone number or email address to receive the code to reset my password they are different now. I just have the gamer tag and user email....
  7. If I get a new Xbox will I be able to sign in with my old account and still have all my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I get a new Xbox will I be able to sign in with my old account and still have all my...: If I get a new Xbox, will I be able to sign into my old account and still have all my games and all the stuff that I have purchased 7d5b632a-f21f-4381-b077-177b6b35af95
  8. Even when I’ve restarted my xbox and have signed out of my account i still cant seem to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Even when I’ve restarted my xbox and have signed out of my account i still cant seem to...: When switching to my account after switching it to a adult i cant change my profile picture even after changing my settings and resetting my account and xbox nothing seems to work....
  9. Can't sign in on OLD XBOX ACCOUNT, still being billed for probably years, how do i cancel this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in on OLD XBOX ACCOUNT, still being billed for probably years, how do i cancel this?: I have two seperate accounts, this account I am posting on, and another lost account that still bills me every month for xbox live gold which my xbox one broke a long time ago randomly of course....
  10. Can't sign into xbox one because it still thinks I use an old email address that I changed ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into xbox one because it still thinks I use an old email address that I changed ...: So today I wanted to change my display name for xbox one, as it was still one of my parents. So I went on the account.live site and changed the display name. I also changed the primary alias for...