Can I still play the expansion FH3

Discus and support Can I still play the expansion FH3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I have a question. If I buy a used FH3 ultimate edition, can I still play the expansion and use the car pass. Or because I can’t buy it from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JustiArcade, Jul 29, 2022.

1. JustiArcade
    JustiArcade Guest

Hi there, I have a question. If I buy a used FH3 ultimate edition, can I still play the expansion and use the car pass. Or because I can’t buy it from the Microsoft store I can’t download the expansion on my Xbox if I use a used FH3 ultimate edition.

Have a nice day

:)

JustiArcade, Jul 29, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi JustiArcade, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As per checking, yes, you can still play the expansion and use the car pass. Here's what I found for you:

"Forza Horizon 3 will reach 'end of life' status on September 27, 2020. That means that the game and its associated DLC will no longer be available for purchase after that date.

After September 27, 2020, players who own Forza Horizon 3 can find owned content in their library to download and play the game and its associated content as normal."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

You would need a code for the DLC, which is unlikely to be in a used copy., the disc is just like the regular. There is no guarantee codes will redeem for delisted games
  4. MrShanks Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass not installing on PC

Hi Raxin,

I confirm the same. After doing the purchase of the Expansion Pass, I can then go get the individual FH3 expansions at no additional cost.

What a great deal :)
  5. Psycho 504 Win User

FH3 Expansion question

I could be wrong but I believe the discounted pass was only good until the end of 2016
  6. Oraclea Win User

Expansion pass for FH3

It sounds like this is a known issue that many people are having right now. I assume a resolution is forthcoming, but don't know exactly when it will be resolved.

In the meantime, I'll give you some standard suggestions with the caveat that others have reported trying them with no success. Might be worth trying just in case, though.

You might try a power cycle of your system- hold the Xbox button on the front of your Xbox for 10 seconds until it shuts down, wait a few seconds, then turn the system back on. Then try accessing Hot Wheels again.

You could also try going to My Games and Apps, selecting FH3, clicking on "Manage Game," and seeing if it happens to be under the "Ready to Install" tab there.

If those don't work, you could try contacting Xbox Support via phone. You can find the appropriate number for your contact region at this link: http://support.xbox.com/contact-us?isChatCallAvailable=false.
Thema:

1. Can I still play the expansion FH3 - Similar Threads - still play expansion

2. I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...: I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play games from my hardrive!? All I have read is that you can’t play x/a games on hdd but this one says it is...
  3. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  4. Remote Play still isn't working on Surface Duo

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play still isn't working on Surface Duo: As of last year I still get a black screen then trying to use remote play from the XBOX app on the Surface Duo, causing me to force quit the app. Can this be fixed? submitted by /u/ONI5 [link]...
  5. Can I still end up playing with a blocked player if a party leader invites the person I blocked

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I still end up playing with a blocked player if a party leader invites the person I blocked: If I block a player and I’m in a friends party, can the player I blocked still join our party if my friend didn’t block the same Player? In other words can I still end up playing with a blocked...
  6. I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games: I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games what do I do in this situation? b947258f-e5fa-4992-bbf9-bff1ea0862b7
  7. Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?: series x keeps crashing on numerous br cant even play c.o.d d23f1d63-d163-4e5e-a7a1-e82fe542be82
  8. Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...: Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying you cannot play Xbox multiplayer you need Xbox live gold is required. Can someone answer my question?...
  9. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  10. Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...: Hi guys, I have an old 360 account which is connected to my parents old email which he no longer has access too. On this account I have a number of purchased games I would like to access. I still...