Can I still have my Xbox Live account linked to my Reddit account without being forced to...

Discus and support Can I still have my Xbox Live account linked to my Reddit account without being forced to... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I try to curate my subreddits, and if having my Xbox and Reddit accounts linked to one another means Microsoft will force me to be subscribed to this... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/realnzall, Aug 10, 2021.

1. /u/realnzall
    /u/realnzall Guest

Can I still have my Xbox Live account linked to my Reddit account without being forced to...

I try to curate my subreddits, and if having my Xbox and Reddit accounts linked to one another means Microsoft will force me to be subscribed to this subreddit, I'm just going to undo that link.

like, it's ridiculous lol I'm not even a Microsoft insider because I generally don't like to use early release products so why would I even pretend I'm an xbox insider.

submitted by /u/realnzall
    [link] [comments]

/u/realnzall, Aug 10, 2021
  2. staryoshi06 Win User

Child account becoming Adult account

Yes, I use my microsoft account to sign into my xbox live account. I also have the xbox app on windows 10, and am definitely logged into the same live account (although I cannot see my mother's account on the xbox app, while I can see it on the console).
    If I go to settings, it shows my microsoft account.

The thing is, my microsoft account existed without being connected to a family before I created my xbox one live account. It seems that it was only linked to a family when I made my xbox live account, so it seems to be only tied to a family there.
  3. Syntax Attack Win User

Tired of having to set up multiple email accounts for xbox live

You misunderstand - I am tired of being forced to do it. I don't like having to maintain multiple email accounts or being asked for my phone number just to use my XBOX live account.
  4. aneislis Win User

Unlink my account from Gold Member's account?

Thanks for the link, but I'm not looking to change my account email address. It's still my account, it's just linked to his Gold membership. I don't want to have to change my email that has been associated with it for the last decade or so.

So, I've deleted my profile from his Xbox One, but I'm still trying to figure out how to take my account and apply my own gold subscription to it without being penalized at all.
  5. XxLONExWULFxX Win User

Changing account associated with gamertag

Let me rephrase my question, the email linked to my xbox live account has been deleted, my new email is the one i want linked to my account, when i sign in to xbox live i see my non existing email address in the top right corner, all i want to do is change
    the Email that is linked to my account. Is there any way i can do this without creating a new account???
  6. Castellus Zemi Win User

Can I still link my XBOX account to my EA account?

The option is still there. Its very tricky to do however. The way I did it several years ago, was on the EA Orgins program you can download on your computer. I am not sure if you can still do it on there or not. But you can contact EA customer support. They
    will be able to link your Xbox live account with your EA account.

https://help.ea.com/en/

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!!!
Thema:

1. Can I still have my Xbox Live account linked to my Reddit account without being forced to... - Similar Threads - still Live account

2. it is 2023 almost 2024 and we still cant move a xbox live account to a different Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    it is 2023 almost 2024 and we still cant move a xbox live account to a different Microsoft...: tens of thousands of parents created a xbox live account for their children on Christmas day so they could play as soon as possible. nobody at microsoft thought maybe those kids grow up and would...
  3. Locked out of my Xbox account and still being charged for Live subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of my Xbox account and still being charged for Live subscription: For weeks now I have been locked out of my Xbox account (different from the account I am posting this on) and have tried countless times to get back into it to no avail. There has been unusual...
  4. I have a different email address on prime to my Xbox live account can I still link it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a different email address on prime to my Xbox live account can I still link it: I have a different email address on prime to my Xbox live account can I still link it d75884ac-1460-4d15-9917-70436120c9ea
  5. My xbox 360 dont wanto sign in xbox live and i did make a account on outlook but still xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox 360 dont wanto sign in xbox live and i did make a account on outlook but still xbox...: My xbox 360 dont wanto sign in by xbox live and i did make a account on outlook say there is error 6860bb1c-edef-4191-89df-c8da2a60b5fe
  6. Still paying for Xbox live, but can’t get into account to cancel it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still paying for Xbox live, but can’t get into account to cancel it.: I can remember my gamer tag but not my email. I’m currently paying for Xbox live on the account but can’t cancel it since I’m not able to get into it. b0b1fdc9-a91d-4598-b28d-5dfaaa9cdc5b
  7. My old email account got compromised months ago and I still can't access my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old email account got compromised months ago and I still can't access my Xbox Live account: As the title states, an old email address (which I was able to recover in a relatively short time) got compromised months ago. All accounts tied to this email were also compromised, including my...
  8. Still Can't Change xbox live account region

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still Can't Change xbox live account region: i have waited 3 months and i still cant change the Account Region HELP f5e73d6e-4ff0-4636-a746-6f1412046b54
  9. Can I still make A Xbox Live account on the 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I still make A Xbox Live account on the 360?: I just got a 360 and wanted to use the online features but think I can’t make a account Are they still able to be made? b2639e4c-2cc1-43b1-ad76-94069ab18244
  10. xbox 360 cloud saves still requiring live gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 cloud saves still requiring live gold account: MS announced 3 months ago that cloud saves would be free, however I am trying to transfer saves from my 360 to series X and i am still prompted to subscribe to live gold to transfer to the cloud...